Thailand Tense After Fresh Violence

webfact

Sorry if this link has been posted before - but imho it deserves to be seen again and again. In fact, they should show this clip every hour on every TV station in Thailand. You want civil war? This is what it looks like - retribution and counter-retribution - where murderers rule and all good things go out of the window. Dangerous, dangerous, precedents being set here.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thaksin must be a psychopath, spending million dollars a day just to instigate violence and hatred in his home country which have killed so many people on both sides. Either for a revenge, serving his inner ego or taking back power ultimately. If I were him, I would have been enjoying sun and beach somewhere in the South Pacific or mountains in Switzerland. I can't believe someone still believe Reds are fighting for democracy. I feel sad for this beautiful country and its people.

Thaksin must be a psychopath, spending million dollars a day just to instigate violence and hatred in his home country which have killed so many people on both sides. Either for a revenge, serving his inner ego or taking back power ultimately. If I were him, I would have been enjoying sun and beach somewhere in the South Pacific or mountains in Switzerland. I can't believe someone still believe Reds are fighting for democracy. I feel sad for this beautiful country and its people.

Thaksin is definitely maladjusted to say the least. I'd say a megalomaniac psychopath. However, he is an Ozymandias in the making.

Every politician or leader of group demonstraters here in Thailand gives dam_n about his nation. They don't f%$#in' care what's happening to it. They just worry about the money that goes into their pockets, it's that simple, and the innocent and honest people have to pay the price...

Sorry if this link has been posted before - but imho it deserves to be seen again and again. In fact, they should show this clip every hour on every TV station in Thailand. You want civil war? This is what it looks like - retribution and counter-retribution - where murderers rule and all good things go out of the window. Dangerous, dangerous, precedents being set here.

I saw this last night on Thai TV. It looks like they pulled the soldier from the truck and executed him Al Capone style.