Where To Buy Birkenstocks In Chiang Mai?

Amerifarang

i bought a few pairs 3-4 years ago when a nightmarket stall were selling out of them, you could try there but usually, they sell the current trend of footwear, and more recently, its been the copy of Crocs footwear

or alternatively try the shopping Malls Airport Central, or Kad Suan Gow

Where can I buy Birkenstocks,real or counterfit, here in Chiang Mai? Thanks for your help in advance!

Asking for something counterfeited on the Chiang Mai form. :D What are we coming to? :)

some things you cant even find the genuine item here, Windows operating software i think is one

Where can I buy Birkenstocks,real or counterfit, here in Chiang Mai? Thanks for your help in advance!

Asking for something counterfeited on the Chiang Mai form. :D What are we coming to? :)

some things you cant even find the genuine item here, Windows operating software i think is one

Guinness is another. :D

Guinness is another. :D

some of the ladies down loy Khroy rd :D :D

Did you find out the hard way, DB? Sorry, couldn't resist :)

For sandals in absolutely every permutation, try the shoe store Udom Agg next to Bangkok Bank on floor 1 of Kad Suan Kaew Central mall.

They have some reasonably well made ones, very similar to Birkenstock. At a fraction of the price.