Can Anyone Recommend A Guest House In Pattaya

leew

Soi 14, off second road just past Tim's agogo, right down the end (it is a dead end soi) is a little hotel called something like Arcadia Mansions but don't quote me on that. There rooms back late last year were around 500 Baht. I've not stopped there myself but been inside the reception area and it looks okay.

There are several others in the same area at around the same price but not as clean.

Try this one if you want to, Its on Second Road opposite Mikes Shopping Mall, 397/46 Second Road, Soi 14 tel (6638)724054 -5

Rooms are on a daily/weekly/monthly price tariff, don't be scared to haggle.

It's called Arcadia Mansion as PH above just said, just up from Tims Boutique Hotel, had freinds stay there and all have been happy with rooms and in your price range, also it's pretty central to get to and from the nightlife scene which is in easy walking distance.

Edited by MB1

Check diana-oasis (diana-oasis.com) out, they have full amenities, pools etc. from about 500/day for their cheaper monthly rentals. Even a full breakfast included. I am a regular and have not found better value for money in Pattaya. Talk to Miss Meow and say Hello from Lexi! JL. :)

i dont mind staying in a Condo either.

If you should decide on a hotel then the Apex in Pattaya on second road is cheap, B 550, and clean and great buffet breakfast for B110. www.apexhoteolpattaya.com

If you had rather be in Jomtien and in a condo then you can get a room at View Talay, building A for 600 bhat. Phil Christy is the rental agent but dont have his tel number.

• 1 year later...

Soi 14, off second road just past Tim's agogo, right down the end (it is a dead end soi) is a little hotel called something like Arcadia Mansions but don't quote me on that. There rooms back late last year were around 500 Baht. I've not stopped there myself but been inside the reception area and it looks okay.

There are several others in the same area at around the same price but not as clean.

Try this one if you want to, Its on Second Road opposite Mikes Shopping Mall, 397/46 Second Road, Soi 14 tel (6638)724054 -5

Rooms are on a daily/weekly/monthly price tariff, don't be scared to haggle.

It's called Arcadia Mansion as PH above just said, just up from Tims Boutique Hotel, had freinds stay there and all have been happy with rooms and in your price range, also it's pretty central to get to and from the nightlife scene which is in easy walking distance.

I can also vouch for Arcadia Mansion. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, air condition, safe was included, mid-sized refrigerator, daily water, and the bathroom had a tub (Haven't seen that in a while in a guesthouse). Had wifi internet, but I paid extra 200 baht for it, not knowing that the internet was already "included". I stayed on floor 9 on a corner room for 600 baht and it was facing villa market / arcadia entrance...nice view with sun during the day. After all the walking around I did, i figured the price wasn't too bad and I ended up staying for 5 days. I like the fact that is was relatively close to everything (Villa Market, girls, etc), yet quiet when you want to get some sleep.

The only thing I did not like besides the big block of wood on the room keychain (to prevent loss) was the fact that they use cheap liquid hand soap instead of a soap bar. I guess it was either a big block of wood, or pay a key deposit.B) And in this economy, it was good.

Has anyone stayed here for 1 week or 1 month? I wonder how much the room would be? I would consider it if it were 8000-12000/mo :), but I never asked.

Edited by 4evermaat

• 3 weeks later...