Bus From Bkk Airport To Pattaya

leew

Hi

As im giving BKK a miss now im going to head to Pattaya, is there a bus from BKK airport to Pattaya...i land around 7pm ish at BKK airport. Ive goggle'd but cannot find any timetables. If i cannot get a bus at this time what is a reasonable price to pay by taxi to Pattaya?

7pm seems too late for the popular Bell Travel Service (a nonstop bus from Suv to Pat):

http://www.belltravelservice.com/routes_rates.php

Awful lot of possibilities to get there by taxi or limousine.

Prices range from about 1200 (regular taxi) to 2400 (for "limo").

What hotel have you booked?

Some offer pickup for a price of around 1300/1500.

Have you searched through the Pattaya subforum for up-to-date info?

7pm seems too late for the popular Bell Travel Service (a nonstop bus from Suv to Pat):

Awful lot of possibilities to get there by taxi or limousine.

Prices range from about 1200 (regular taxi) to 2400 (for "limo").

What hotel have you booked?

Some offer pickup for a price of around 1300/1500.

Have you searched through the Pattaya subforum for up-to-date info?

There is another Coach service at 2000 to Pattaya near door 8/9 on the lower level(next to the Oasis? staff cafe).124 baht to Jom/Pat and song thaw to your hotel.

If you contact Bell travel they will give you there number.

Ch :)

Give you a tip , when you have landed and are getting your bags , look around and see if there are any persons travelling alone then share taxi , its quicker and easer, I have done this a few times the person is usual greatfull of the company.

There is another Coach service at 2000 to Pattaya near door 8/9 on the lower level(next to the Oasis? staff cafe).124 baht to Jom/Pat and song thaw to your hotel.

If you contact Bell travel they will give you there number.

Ch :)

9pm, not 8pm.

7pm is an awkward time to arrive because the last Bell Travel bus (by far the best service) will have left, and the other one mentioned above doesn't leave until 8:50/9pm. There may still be buses form the Airport Bus Terminal, but I don't think it's worth the hassle.

So with that, I think taxi is the best option. Will take slightly over an hour to get to Pattaya.

Give you a tip , when you have landed and are getting your bags , look around and see if there are any persons travelling alone then share taxi , its quicker and easer, I have done this a few times the person is usual greatfull of the company.

Pretty good strategy for a serial killer too.

:)