More Bloodshed In Bangkok As Red Siege Continues

webfact

You are a Red Shirt supporter...and clearly do not believe in democracy. Your comments do not address anything I said. You can cry about past coups....and the boogiemen Elites..but a free and fair election was held in 2008 in which your leader the richest Thai in the world...Thaksin.. couldn't win the majority votes after spending millions and millions to smear his opponents. Democracy is not furthered by "a new stage in Klong Toie". You and I know that Klong Toie is one of the poorest parts of Thailand. People there have a tough life....so the Red Shirts move in.. and how many innocents in Klong Toie will die trying to get Thaksin back his 1.4 billion in illegal profits.

Red shirts not in Klong Toey, this is new group. Red shirts holed up in Rajprasong by killing regime. CRES just told us, they have it in hand.

where to start.. you have so much to learn.. mind you have managed to learn how to regurgitate PAD propaganda.

now try some of your own through research on history and this corrupted regime that is still in power.

You really think free and fair election held and that vote for army constitution fair when any bad comment about it was banned at time. you really do know nothing do you.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do dream of Thaksin a lot.

He was legally elected and ouseted in a coup by the army which is illegal. No country would send him back here even if they wanted to.

they just play Kasit and abhisit and suthep for the muppet they is. Obama "oh yes khun muppet er I mean Mr Muppet, I mean Mr Sooty er Sweep er Khun Sooty Mr Suthep, we'll send him back. Now can you tell me when you see him children?"

Abhisit, Suthep, Kasit togeher: "He's behind you"

Obama; "where" and so on

Thaksin was exppired as caretaker PM.

He had called the snap election, which removed him as LEGALLY ELECTED PM.

He was legally caretaker for 6 months but failed in his only duty to run a free and fair election.

He had resigned, after a visit to the palace,

and then UNILATERALLY decided to take the job back a week later on his own.

This means:

At the time of the coup he was NOT legally elected PM of Thailand.

There was also a totally faked attempt on his life, and it was obvcious to all,

this was an attempt to create State of Emergency and Martial law giving him back full powers.

The army put a stop to his powerplay... new we see him try yet again to wrest control of Thailand,

this time from a legal government.

He is an amoral megalomaniac with delusions of granduer and

and incredible need for approval in a kow tow society. We now witness his legacy.

Destruction of Thailands equalibrium. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being

What other famous Thai person would that desription fit?

"He is an amoral megalomaniac with delusions of granduer and

and incredible need for approval in a kow tow society. We now witness his legacy.

Destruction of Thailands equalibrium. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being"

You know who.

Ah yes, sure do, Chalerm!

Humor aside., two posts in and you try this line...

another ban surely in your future....Priceless.

Dear other than Americans.

NO

Most Americans are not as right-wing and dense as the angry white yanks posting here against the Reds.

The losers are still upset that Obama was elected and are taking it out on Thai poor people.

Just say this to them no matter what they post.

Obama won

Get over it you pathetic cry baby losers.

Now about Thailand.

Most Thai people on all sides do not want to fight.

The problem is that there are powerful people on both sided who can and will back violence.

So far, as bad as it has been, the Thai people have shown restraint.

A huge compromise is needed.

My best wishes to all Thai people.

May times be better soon.

With all due respect, people who think this can be shaped into a western "right-wing" vs "left-wing" fight are just showing how little understanding they have of Thai poli-business. For example, Thaksin would certainly not be considered left-wing, but the reds are led by several ex-Maoists who want to do away with the "elite" class; but yet Seh Daeng was an infamous "commie killer" - all on the same team. You are saying right wingers support Abhisit. But his programs for the poor of Isaan - debt forgiveness, free medical care and schooling sound pretty left wing- more like something Obama would do. So go brush up on what's happening here before painting people who are against the Reds as right wing angry white Obama hating yanks. It's a bit more involved than that. btw, I'm happy Obama won, and I don't support the Reds.

This fiasco finally put the international community on the line, some have come out openly support Thaksin (Monte Negro, Dubai, Cambodia, etc) while some are walking the fence. UN leader Ban called for more talk, but is he really 'in the know', does he have all the facts? We sure don't.

Is it possible that the majority of the world actually back Thaksin? Or are they just responding to the media's question with standard 'let's have a talk' response. the government have tried to negotiate, with the last "road map" being the most promising, and acceptable. The Reds then drag their feet before responding with their some what outrageous demand which guaranteed total break down.

Having an election in November isn't too long to wait, unless you're not confident that you would win.

What's wrong with having a set of rules that every one agrees to? Why are the UDD leaders so adamant in having a fast election? Scared to lose?

I'm sure that all of us ,Thai, were confident that the mess would have finished when the two side talked a couple of months ago. But both were not being flexible.

Now the words on the street is that the Shinawatra family have left the country, Gen Chavalit and co have also left. What does that mean for the Red protestors? Their supposed 'leading figures' have apparently left them out to dry, how can they still follow these people. Thaksin might not be the leader of the UDD, but he's definitely the heart and soul of the group, with his phone in and all.

A question I want to ask the international community is, how can you let a wanted fugitive enter your country? Mr. Thaksin has been found guilty and yet he's entering and leaving various countries like a freeman. He's not even using fake IDs, people. If this is because they view him as the legitimate leader of Thailand then just come out and say it, don't ignore it.

Because the world has NO RESPECT for thailand and its blatant singling out of Thaksin for a minor corruption case when every single one of the thai MP could have been prosecuted for similar cases of corruption in one way or another but Thaksin was singled out because he was a threat to the yellows gaining control again so how can they win, stage a coup and prosecute him

Its just like the reds that have been jailed within 24 hours when the yellows form 2 years ago are still free awaiting trial

Its blatant one rule for one and another for the yellows

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh today.

Dear other than Americans.

NO

Most Americans are not as right-wing and dense as the angry white yanks posting here against the Reds.

The losers are still upset that Obama was elected and are taking it out on Thai poor people.

Just say this to them no matter what they post.

Obama won

Get over it you pathetic cry baby losers.

Now about Thailand.

Most Thai people on all sides do not want to fight.

The problem is that there are powerful people on both sided who can and will back violence.

So far, as bad as it has been, the Thai people have shown restraint.

A huge compromise is needed.

My best wishes to all Thai people.

May times be better soon.

Of course, I'm a southern democrat from way back. However, I'm just curious, what is the relation between how people voted in America and the rather complex political situation in Thailand?

I share your best wishes for Thailand, and for Obama for that matter. Go AirForce too, if that's what you are.

Thanks You very much.

I liked GW as well.

Yes I am.

Thai people are smart but some problems take a lot of work.

They will get it done in the end and the scars will heal.

Stay safe all.

He was legally elected and ouseted in a coup by the army which is illegal. No country would send him back here even if they wanted to.

they just play Kasit and abhisit and suthep for the muppet they is. Obama "oh yes khun muppet er I mean Mr Muppet, I mean Mr Sooty er Sweep er Khun Sooty Mr Suthep, we'll send him back. Now can you tell me when you see him children?"

Obama; "where" and so on

He was legally caretaker for 6 months but failed in his only duty to run a free and fair election.

This means:

this was an attempt to create State of Emergency and Martial law giving him back full powers.

The army put a stop to his powerplay... new we see him try yet again to wrest control of Thailand,

Destruction of Thailands equalibrium. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being"

You know who.

no, not really.

tell us who you mean?

Yeah, really. That describes a lot of people on all sides of the present conflict.

Obama; "where" and so on

This means:

You know who.

no, joined today, number two post, who exactly do you mean?

ps you know the moneys been frozen don't you?

Edited by timekeeper

How do you guys explain this?

AFP Report: Journalists a 'terrorist' target for Thai army. "The press is a target, as well as people at the protest site," Said Sunsern

The government spokesman Sunsern has now officially designated the press as "terrorist targets".

Someone has seriously lost their marbles.

And don't say I made this up, because it was just posted by ThaiVisa news.

Edited by lilkitty

You are a Red Shirt supporter...and clearly do not believe in democracy. Your comments do not address anything I said. You can cry about past coups....and the boogiemen Elites..but a free and fair election was held in 2008 in which your leader the richest Thai in the world...Thaksin.. couldn't win the majority votes after spending millions and millions to smear his opponents. Democracy is not furthered by "a new stage in Klong Toie". You and I know that Klong Toie is one of the poorest parts of Thailand. People there have a tough life....so the Red Shirts move in.. and how many innocents in Klong Toie will die trying to get Thaksin back his 1.4 billion in illegal profits.
There were no general elections in 2008. The last General elections were in 2007. No party won a majority. PPP formed a coalition. In 2008 there were 2 votes in parliament for new PM's. The first replaced

Samak with Somchai. The second replaced Somchai with Abhisit.

THAI TV 11 now showing more Black Shirts w/assault rifles mixing with reds outside their fortress.

Thanks for the headsup, although some people here seem to be more interested in proving a point than seeing whats really going on

AFP Report: Journalists a 'terrorist' target for Thai army. "The press is a target, as well as people at the protest site," Said Sunsern

The government spokesman Sunsern has now officially designated the press as "terrorist targets".

Source?

Obama; "where" and so on

This means:

You know who.

no, not really.

tell us who you mean?

Suchinda

Obama; "where" and so on

Thaksin was expired as caretaker PM.

He was legally caretaker for 6 months, but failed in his only duty to run a free

and fair election, and his mandated term had run out.

and then UNILATERALLY decided to take the job back a week later, on his own.

This means:

good summary of the timeline.

but don't waste wits on Viking75, I think the 75 indicates his IQ.

Oh no it doesn't

Verbose rambling of man yearing for good old days of silent coups, everybody in the place kow tow to him etc. Man who blame thaksin for FOUR years failure by Army, Junta and Dems to run country. 4 year he been gone now so why gov cannot help do something to country?

Thaksinophobia is a disease brought on by ignorance and high mind falangs.

falangs like to think better than dark skin north people so think "ah, I not lo so, so must be hi-so, like mr mark and the nice lawyer who help my wife family steal my house" yes, I am falang so am elite. and never go see lady in bar, only live in Thailand for beautiful beaches that they have in Bangkok near my one room appartment in soi 101 sukhimvit.

If Thaksin got shot in the head the next day, there will still be "reds". This isn't really about Thaksin. If you don't understand this, you don't understand the situation. The harder the elites stamp out the "protest", the harder the reds will come back -- maybe not this year or next, but they will. They are the majority -- as the previous "real" elections have showed us... in retrospect, they are the "people of thailand".... When this all ends within perhaps the next few days, will you still be willing to wear a yellow shirt in public? How about the other places in thailand? The north... the south.. As a movement the yellow shirts are done.

Sure there would still be reds, Thaksin has got the ball rolling, take him out and there no one to stop the ball.

If it is not about Thaksin what is it about? Certainly not democracy, lawbreaking, violence, infringment of others' rights, calling for armed rebellion etc is not at all democratic.

The reds might not come back if their leadership is completely taken out and there is time for a government to do some things to benefit them. Things like redistribution of wealth through land taxes, economic help for rice farmers, the beginnings of a pension scheme - things that this government is trying to do.

"They are the majority." Errr, how do you calculate that? They are actually in the minority, the current government are made up of MPs representing a majority of constituencies. PT ARE the largest single party in parliament (if they would show up) but this was only through resorting to vote buying which has been proven by video evidence.

If by real elections you mean those when Thaksin first came to power my memories are of Thaksin bribing MPs from other parties to join him and large-scale vote buying. At least I saw large-scale vote buying in Pichit where I was allowed to vote for Thaksin's crony twice in exchange for 500 baht and some beer.

Will I wear a yellow shirt in public??? I don't think I have a yellow shirt but if I did I would wear it although I am well aware that redshirt law does allow for intimidation and asault of anyone that doesn't agree with them. It's no sort of democracy that doesn't allow someone to wear a yellow shirt is it?

Is the yellow shirt movement done? Well if it is good, we won't have to put up with their idiotic behaviour any more (but as dreadful as the airport closure was it is pretty insignificant compared to armed civil insurrection) or perhaps anyone who does not agree with the reds will be forced to unite behind the yellows as the only group who won't be silenced by red intimidation.

Source?

Government spokesman, AFP, ThaiVisa news clippings. ThaiVisa news (admin forum member) just posted it.

Edited by lilkitty

THAI TV 11 now showing more Black Shirts w/assault rifles mixing with reds outside their fortress.

it is an excellent review, that shows how terrorist mixed into the riot and got the job done.

to be very stupid for a while, the protestors dragged the soldiers out of the military vehicle and beated them heavily, yet the 'man with rifle' made a shot in the background. some protestors saw it !

if we are still agrue that reds has no weapon, then reds are making the scene for the terrorists !

STOP VIOLENCE, STOP RIOT !

And the the black shirt shooter of the soldier held up and beaten by the protesters along with the rest of his group. Not pleasant viewing. Extremely graphic and violent.

anyone who does not have red head syndrome would see that he means journalists have been targetted by the terrorists

meaning for simpletons like you

the red are trying to shoot the press

frankly the way some of the do their job at reporting this mess, i feel just the same.....

Edited by timekeeper

This would be one of the Disinformation posts with AFP tags added.

Disregard it.

What do you guys think would be the next appropriate step Govt could take if this violence carries on for furhter 2-3 days ?

Guys with "kill them all" approach pls don't reply...

Apparently the next appropriate step they took was to designate all journalists "terrorist targets".

Red shirts not in Klong Toey, this is new group. Red shirts holed up in Rajprasong by killing regime. CRES just told us, they have it in hand.

where to start.. you have so much to learn.. mind you have managed to learn how to regurgitate PAD propaganda.

now try some of your own through research on history and this corrupted regime that is still in power.

You really think free and fair election held and that vote for army constitution fair when any bad comment about it was banned at time. you really do know nothing do you.

Well that's a rather foolish comment Viking - for the simple reason that an election held now would be held under precisely the same constitution.

Well, anyone who speaks Thai or has a Thai wife needs to watch this!! If your wife watches it, get the kleenex ready!

Watch This!

(can anyone tell me how to embed youtube videos on this site?)

My wife, MIL, sisters etc, just watched it and all burst into sobbing tears. It is above politics and shows the real feelings of the normal Thai person as to what is happening in this country right now.

If anyone can give a better translation please do, but what I picked up was this. The guy picks up an award at a Thai TV awards show, and during the speech says something along the following lines. "This 'house' used to have lots of fighting, the family were never happy and fought about everything. Then along came our Father, he worked so hard to build a beautiful new 'House' for us, where we could all be happy and live together. As a young boy, I grew up in such a happy house and my Father loved us all and we all loved him so dearly. Now some members of our family are fighting for someone else and want to destroy our 'house', and hurt our Father and even take him away. Why? If you don't love our Father anymore, then just leave our House and let us be happy once again with him, we love him and we would all die for him"

All very emotional and a standing ovation. It is flying around the Thai social networking sites at the speed of light. If this is broadcast to the 'normal' red protestors they will all go home within 20 minutes of watching it.

This would be one of the Disinformation posts with AFP tags added.

Disregard it.

Nice one. Calling ThaiVisa moderators liars.

It's posted here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Bangkok-Red-...02#entry3607502

Edited by lilkitty

where can i see that channel?

is it cable?

it 'was' on #5 of TrueVision, it may be NBT, a very 'yellow' programme.

you may find this video clip ( soldier been attacked ) on youtube.

Not it wasn't, what is posted here is reports from VARIOUS sources including twitter! AFP report as that one you quoted was from. Doesnt make them true! Lots of rumours and misinformation that turn out to be false or exagerated later. Him saying the press is a target doesnt mean HE ORDERED THE SHOOTING of press, it means they will probably get shot by SOMEONE. Dude... just learn to think a bit, dam_n.

Ugh, just saw you said it again. The mods are posting reports from various people, they could be any source, but the mods post them. Get it through your lil kitty brain, they are simply posting reports, not the word of god. JEEZE.

Edited by TheLaughingMan

"Corrupted regime that is still in power"

I thought Thaksin was ousted a few years back

Well, anyone who speaks Thai or has a Thai wife needs to watch this!! If your wife watches it, get the kleenex ready!

Watch This!

(can anyone tell me how to embed youtube videos on this site?)

My wife, MIL, sisters etc, just watched it and all burst into sobbing tears. It is above politics and shows the real feelings of the normal Thai person as to what is happening in this country right now.

If anyone can give a better translation please do, but what I picked up was this. The guy picks up an award at a Thai TV awards show, and during the speech says something along the following lines. "This 'house' used to have lots of fighting, the family were never happy and fought about everything. Then along came our Father, he worked so hard to build a beautiful new 'House' for us, where we could all be happy and live together. As a young boy, I grew up in such a happy house and my Father loved us all and we all loved him so dearly. Now some members of our family are fighting for someone else and want to destroy our 'house', and hurt our Father and even take him away. Why? If you don't love our Father anymore, then just leave our House and let us be happy once again with him, we love him and we would all die for him"

All very emotional and a standing ovation. It is flying around the Thai social networking sites at the speed of light. If this is broadcast to the 'normal' red protestors they will all go home within 20 minutes of watching it.

Please explain how Abhisit is Thailand's father?