60 Day Marriage Ex Chnged To 1yr

Hi folks

I had a 60 day extension which expired on 19 the of march, but on the 5th of march i aquired a 1yr marriage ex. Now im cofused as to when i have to report? 3rd june or 17th?

Also this will be my first time of reporting, I live near chaiyaphum, and my imm office is in khon kaen, do i have to report there or is there an office in chaiyaphum i can go to?

Many thanks again for all your help!

My 90 day reporting date is on a slip stapled in my passport by immigration.

It relates to the day I applied for the extension, not the day it is granted.

Not that they have got round to granting it yet ...... on my second 30 day consideration period so far ..............

If this goes on much longer I will be doing a 90 day report before I actually have a Visa extension.

Just to point out to previous poster, we are not applying for a new Visa ....... but for a visa EXTENSION, so it is part of the original visa and doesn't supersede anything.

OP I suspect 19 April is your reporting date, or maybe 18 (90 days from the start of your 60 day visa extension).

or 90 days from when you handed them the application, with proof of address, for the 1 year extension.

Edited by sarahsbloke

The first time you applied for an extension id the first 90 days report, do your report 90 days later, so 3rd of June. Note that only the first extension of stay is considered a 90 days report, yu will now have to do it every 90 days, next to your anual extensions.