Samui Homemade Food

Hi to all. We can now confirm our delivery service will be available from Tuesday 18-05-2010. :)

Orders placed before 12 am will be delivered the same afternoon. Orders placed after then will be delivered on the afternoon the following day.

All orders for 1000 baht plus are free. :D

Orders to Maenam, Bangrak, Plailem, Chawang will be 30 baht.

Orders to Bangpo, Nathon, Taling Nam, Lamai will be 50 baht.

You can also get an express delivery immediately for 100 baht.

Now a taste from home is only a phone call away :D

Pm us with an email address for a menu or call the shop :D

Edited by SamuiHomemadeFood

Nice one :) When you are feeling real lazy you get sick of KFC or crap pizza. Just ordered some ribs and some of your lovely Cornish pasties as the missus is addicted to them :D Must get some potatos for proper chips for the ribs MMMMMMMM

Its pouring down with rain, I live off the beaten track yet my order arrived when they said it would, everything was correct and delivered with a smile. Very impressed. I just wish other businesses on the island could manage the same. CHEERS S-H-F !!!! :)

PS Cornish pasty and some nice coleslaw yes but with somtam :D No accounting for Issan taste buds :D :D

Just received the menu mmmmmmmm looks lovely and good prices too! We are in Vietnam for the week but as soon as we are back I'll be placing an order. Delivery is a great idea especially as we live in the middle of nowhere and its 600baht for a taxi to tescos and back!

Nice one :) When you are feeling real lazy you get sick of KFC or crap pizza. Just ordered some ribs and some of your lovely Cornish pasties as the missus is addicted to them :D Must get some potatos for proper chips for the ribs MMMMMMMM

how come u lot get a free pass to advertise on a chat forum. i know u r sponsers but i hope this forum doesnt get flooded with adverts. Time and a place. though i am interested in your delivery service. but of a double negative that

Big C we rather like to look on it as a service rather than an advert. As you say even you may want to take advantage of the delivery service and if we didn't post about it nobody would know would they ? :D

Our aim is to provide the local expats with a taste of home.

No spam :) but we do do corned beef :D :D :D

Big C we rather like to look on it as a service rather than an advert. As you say even you may want to take advantage of the delivery service and if we didn't post about it nobody would know would they ? :D

No spam :) but we do do corned beef :D :D :D

interesting. of coarse if u do not advertise then people would not know and providing a service means that you are doing it for free. bascially every business is providing a service. that is what a business is. provding a service for money. unless it is charity then thats a different ball game.

can i advertise my house for rent. i am providing a service by renting my house to people. though i don't really care about you advertising on here. just try to make a point. basically trying to raise a few eye brows start a debate ( arguement ) i wouldnt rise to me.

No spam :) but we do do corned beef :D:D:D

Careful mate you might not sell much corned beef if the argies beat England in the World Cup....long memories and all that.

Spam well Churchill spirit best order some in just in case.... :D

No spam :) but we do do corned beef :D:D:D

interesting. of coarse if u do not advertise then people would not know and providing a service means that you are doing it for free. bascially every business is providing a service. that is what a business is. provding a service for money. unless it is charity then thats a different ball game.

can i advertise my house for rent. i am providing a service by renting my house to people. though i don't really care about you advertising on here. just try to make a point. basically trying to raise a few eye brows start a debate ( arguement ) i wouldnt rise to me.

I don't mind the adverts or the posts cos they're changing things and informing us really is my take but yeah i wish I could advertise my business in the same way my beers are expensive and the food sucks and we like it that way so up yours. :D

Smokie I haven't seem much this time from the football fraternity about this world cup we REALLY have the team that will win bla bla bla etc. Do I take it this year we have a bog standard team that will be beaten as usual ? :D

Maybe we will have to make some " world cup " pies for the competition

Suggestions welcome :D

Big C you can always advertise your house for rent in the TV classified section. It is very easy to do :) There is also a pinned section on this forum for houses for rent

Smokie I haven't seem much this time from the football fraternity about this world cup we REALLY have the team that will win bla bla bla etc. Do I take it this year we have a bog standard team that will be beaten as usual ? :D

Big C you can always advertise your house for rent in the TV classified section. It is very easy to do :) There is also a pinned section on this forum for houses for rent

Some Brazillian food and maybe some tapas would be appropriate for the final :D

Smokie I haven't seem much this time from the football fraternity about this world cup we REALLY have the team that will win bla bla bla etc. Do I take it this year we have a bog standard team that will be beaten as usual ? :)

Pies...pies....chilli pies....yum

Nalak we all still miss big Joe but as the big fella said you have to get on with it. I'm sure he is up there looking down giving us all a load of abuse , with no malice, as per normal. I had breakfast there yesterday and there was a few of his old mates there. They still find it strange to pull up and not see Joe sat at the head of the table surrounded by his dictionaries and thesauruses etc struggling to get the crossword finished. They are getting all the pictures of Joe together and getting them framed to put up around the shop. So there might be lots of smilies here but he is still greatly missed here in Samui, Pattaya, Hat Yai, Songkla and Penang ! and in places we will never know :)