No Bloomberg Tv In Pattaya ?

No hotels I have checked have Bloomberg anymore. Why ? None had it in Phuket but I was not sure if they ever had it. Pattaya had Bloomberg 6 months ago when I was here before. This pisses me off.

We've had Bloomberg in Pattaya for years until about two months ago. Sophon says they are renegotiating their contract to carry the channel again. But they said the same thing six months ago when they lost MNet, a year ago when they lost CNN, two years ago when they lost CNBC, three years ago when they lost StarWorld, etc., etc. My guess is that we've seen the last of Bloomberg here. My fear is that Fashion TV might be the next victim :)

In another thread on Bloomberg in Pattaya, Sophon cable said-- in response to an eMail inquiry, that Bloomberg will be back on Sophon this week. Not holding my breath, but it would be nice if they live up to their word.

Here's the name and eMail for their Vice President -- Maybe a few polite nudges might help.

Ratthakij Hengtrakool

[email protected]

We've had Bloomberg in Pattaya for years until about two months ago. Sophon says they are renegotiating their contract to carry the channel again. But they said the same thing six months ago when they lost MNet, a year ago when they lost CNN, two years ago when they lost CNBC, three years ago when they lost StarWorld, etc., etc. My guess is that we've seen the last of Bloomberg here. My fear is that Fashion TV might be the next victim :D

Thats bad :) , I need it for passing the time and for seeing whats going on. Fox News seems to be sticking around, maybe they can make a deal with the new Fox Business Network.