Thai Airlines

beatrice

beatrice

even if you got his email address, you can guarantee like all head honchos

his mail would be filtered by staffers and your complaint would still end up with

customer services.

If you feel that strongly far better route is giving the issue as much publicity as

possible.

Edited by dick turpin

You're talking about Thai Airways, right? If you look at their website, you can see that the president's name is Piyasvasti Amranand. I don't know that you'll ever get his personal e-mail address, but good luck! And yes, tell us....what did you see? :)

You're talking about Thai Airways, right? If you look at their website, you can see that the president's name is Piyasvasti Amranand. I don't know that you'll ever get his personal e-mail address, but good luck! And yes, tell us....what did you see? :D

Someone checking in 50 bags from tokyo? Staff helping themselves to duty free? A cockroach behind row 42?

Old news I am afraid. :)

You're talking about Thai Airways, right? If you look at their website, you can see that the president's name is Piyasvasti Amranand. I don't know that you'll ever get his personal e-mail address, but good luck! And yes, tell us....what did you see? :D

Someone checking in 50 bags from tokyo? Staff helping themselves to duty free? A cockroach behind row 42?

Old news I am afraid. :D

Maybe the OP's champagne was not served at the optimum temperature in first class.... :)

Getting his email address will not make any difference, as personages of his stature have their emails vetted by a p.a. before being sent to the boss... :D