Schools Open In Chiang Mai On Friday

JimShortz

Lanna International School will be open as normal on Friday. This follows a partial closure on Thursday where only students sitting IGCSE and A level examinations were in school.

All parents have been sent an email this afternoon informing them that the school is reopening tomorrow.

I believe many other schools are reopening tomorrow. If you know something for sure then perhaps you can share that information here.

Nakorn Payap Intrnational School will be open tomorrow, at least that is what the email I received said...... they do sit just down the road from the City Hall/Government offices, so I am concerned of a spillover effect if there is a problem.

Ambassador Bilingual School closed until Monday . . . but if you are a parent at that school I am sure you will already have received a call notifying you of the situation.

JxP

Hoping to receive a call from ABS soon to reverse this decision.  Well away from any potential conflict.  Today's closure was warranted after the uncertainties of where yesterday's events would lead.