Aytthaya School Closings Because Of Red Violence

Spee

Not sure if anyone else has experienced similar. My partner's daughter recently started at her new school in Ayutthaya (sorry forgot the school name, but picture is attached). She told me that school has been cancelled on Friday because of the threat of Red violence. School is supposed to be open as normal on Monday, but who knows for sure now? Would these thugs resort to violence against school children?

post-6591-1274392643_thumb.jpg

The better half is up at our house in Ayutthaya this weekend and heard that there was a bomb went off at Big C yesterday. Anyone got any info on that?

My honey mentioned something about threat of a b*mb but no specifics about where and when. This is what triggered the school closure on Friday.

The better half is up at our house in Ayutthaya this weekend and heard that there was a bomb went off at Big C yesterday. Anyone got any info on that?

My honey mentioned something about threat of a b*mb but no specifics about where and when. This is what triggered the school closure on Friday.

My Honey?????

Do you actualy call your gf honey or is it some sort of joke i missed

The bomb in Big C was in Bang Pa-in (Ayutthaya province, not town.)