My Favourite Shirt

twofortheroad

My favourite shirt is yellow. Some people suggest that we should be careful about what colours we wear, but I've never had the remotest sign of any objections. Anyone had any problems? I think it's a none-issue for farangs, and my personal experience backs that up, but plenty of people don't seem to agree. I also wear a red shirt occasionally, but for obvious reasons, never wear pink. That would definitely attract the wrong sort of attention.

I wear any colour, perhaps avoid red at the moment. But being farang does mean you arent really anything to do with the whole situation and normally people wont even look twice. At most someone may joke about it but it would be very unlikly to be anymore than that.

My favorite color shirt is red, and half my closet is red shirts but it has not been used for almost 3 months now.

BTW "Garyh" its THaksin, not Taksin.

Thaksin is the corrupt politician, who make promises he cant keep and tried to divide thailand and incites violence in a Kingdom that no longer accepts his presence.

King Taksin is the war hero who regained Ayuthaya and became the only King during the era of Thonburi (as capital city).

One must be very bored if all one can talk about is the colour of ones shirt on any particular occasion.

This reminds me...I must rekindle the "useless posts" thread. :)

One must be bored if one can take the trouble to read and respond to useless posts.

Was it 5 or 6 responses to a post that one obviously recognised as having been discussed before (eye-contact)? You were like a dog with a bone. I see topics that are of no interest to me and I don't read them or respond. Did you read and respond to the double-pricing post? I'll bet you did.

(Aside) Since he already knows that this topic is boring he shouldn't read or respond to it , should he? Unless he's bored, of course.

Edited by twofortheroad

Sadly, it takes somebody to 'highlight' useless posts.

This is a bit like saying, "If you don't agree with the current <insert appropriate noun or phrase>, why do you bother reacting?"

It's like this...the recent situation has attracted a large number of 'new' people, most of whom have no idea whatsoever, about this forum. These people have overrun the General Topics section with <insert appropriate noun>. As a result, new & 'sensible' posts become buried in previous pages. As of this time of posting, this phenomenon seems to have diminished to an almost acceptable degree.

Besides all of this, if one wishes to talk about "My Favourite Shirt", one can do this with oneself or with ones friends.

I'm anxiously waiting for the day when somebody posts a thread titled, "What time is it now? My watch has stopped."

Sadly, it takes somebody to 'highlight' useless posts.

This is a bit like saying, "If you don't agree with the current <insert appropriate noun or phrase>, why do you bother reacting?"

It's like this...the recent situation has attracted a large number of 'new' people, most of whom have no idea whatsoever, about this forum. These people have overrun the General Topics section with <insert appropriate noun>. As a result, new & 'sensible' posts become buried in previous pages. As of this time of posting, this phenomenon seems to have diminished to an almost acceptable degree.

Besides all of this, if one wishes to talk about "My Favourite Shirt", one can do this with oneself or with ones friends.

I'm anxiously waiting for the day when somebody posts a thread titled, "What time is it now? My watch has stopped."

Point proven. Are you a real mod or self-appointed? I noticed you closed Pappaya Monk.

I wear any colour, perhaps avoid red at the moment. But being farang does mean you arent really anything to do with the whole situation and normally people wont even look twice. At most someone may joke about it but it would be very unlikly to be anymore than that.

up to yahooo,,, blue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, extra 100 bht for blue shirt .

all is fair , in love and war...