New Real Estate Company In Krabi

Macnick

I am in a similar business and need to hook up with companies like these.

Anyone have anything helpful?

okay with the current exchange rates ,problems witin the country and the ridiculous prices being asked i would say this is not a good business i am sure people are in a dreamworld when they quote some off the prices i.e 20 million baht per rai for undeveloped beach land with poor access, i know off a place in krabi that has sold for below half of the actual asking price in the last 4 months,another piece off land up for 3.5 million ended up being rented for 3,000 baht a month

most off the quoted prices are just there waiting for a gullible farang to come along.

hope this is helpfull

p.s. i have been looking at land/property prices for about year and half but just have to laugh at some of the prices this is thailand a 3rd world/developing country noy europe......

Edited by taninthai

I am in a similar business and need to hook up with companies like these.

Anyone have anything helpful?

okay with the current exchange rates ,problems witin the country and the ridiculous prices being asked i would say this is not a good business i am sure people are in a dreamworld when they quote some off the prices i.e 20 million baht per rai for undeveloped beach land with poor access, i know off a place in krabi that has sold for below half of the actual asking price in the last 4 months,another piece off land up for 3.5 million ended up being rented for 3,000 baht a month

most off the quoted prices are just there waiting for a gullible farang to come along.

hope this is helpfull

p.s. i have been looking at land/property prices for about year and half but just have to laugh at some of the prices this is thailand a 3rd world/developing country noy europe......

As a foreigner why would anyone want to "buy" property here anyway. You don't actually own and if anyone wants to argue that they are insane.

Own land, not. You get leases which is another way of renting.

Own a condo, not, the company or corporation actually owns that, you have a percentage.

Own in your tee rat's name, well, search the board here for those horror stories.

Government changes, rules can change in a moments notice leave you and your investment out in the cold.

OP so you and your people in the real estate business here are basically shysters, can I sell you some snake oil? Cures all, and will give you wood!

Must be a lot of "insane" millionaires in Phuket then.

If you do things the proper way there's nothing to worry about.

You can own your condo outright, plus you will get a chanote paper with your name on it.......

"Must be a lot of "insane" millionaires in Phuket then."

No, just people with money that can burn

"If you do things the proper way there's nothing to worry about."

Define "proper" when a new government comes in and changes the ownership laws?

"You can own your condo outright, plus you will get a chanote paper with your name on it......."

Not 100%, condo association typically has the 51%, owner decides to bulldoze building, pays the 51% holders, and you're left with your nice piece of paper and a bundle of lawyers fees trying to recoup your investment. No thanks.

Safer to invest in a place like Spain...no corruption there????? Aren't they part of the EU...

Of course the govt can change things...they do all the time, all over the world.

By the way, careful when you cross the road you may get run over by a bus....or struck by lightning.

By the way, careful when you cross the road you may get run over by a bus....or struck by lightning.

True, but in those situations I don't have a bunch of money hanging out there to be cheated out of...................

Edited by grumpyoldman

• 1 month later...

ahhahahahaha yes well done iwas wondering why he put link up after everyone slagged them off must be real desperate for perspective mugs sorry mean buyers.

just a note was looking for place to rent 2 weeks ago popped into a couple of thai agents and both off them made phone calls and wa hey farang turn up and its a farang business,

let them show me a few properties including 1 owned by a thai friend off mine and then left them to it.

why do people want to deal with farang selling renting property when you can get better deals direct with thai owners the farang is just another middle man who is just adding on to price and only really showing properties he or his farang friends have a financial interest in.

rather deal with kon thai any day off the week.

krabi real jog on..