Bangkok Pissup Party Two

kreon

Will you be there??  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, went to see the guys at the sin club last night and oh boy, do they have a great party planned for all thaivisa members :D

first of all, all members are welcome, any nationality's, all age groups, members of all sexes, please bring your partners along with your guests, remember all welcome just to meet and great us there and enjoy the fun :D

we kick-off at the clublounge at 6-30-7pm, with a happy hour there until 10pm, local beers and standard spirits @ bt75, after that drinks are bt.90-100, we have an free international buffet prepared by an english chef, which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj :D

for the people who like the quite times and a coffee, there's always the roofgarden, and for the pool hustlers there are two of the best pooltables in bangkok, and for the ones who like to hang-on they'll be pleased to know that they can hang around till the early wee hours

so there it is we have it 20,000+ members and only 13 have said yes, guys let's get real here and lets get it up to 50 at least, see ya all there

and don't forget we have free parking spots for thai visa members :D

great job up to 17 now, common guys 33 more to follow :D

I and my niece :D Rose might be there..

Is she fit like?

Yes! :D !

Down boy! :D

don't worry, they'll be there, its only a dropkick from her office :o

well, went to see the guys at the sin club last night and oh boy, do they have a great party planned for all thaivisa members :D

first of all, all members are welcome, any nationality's, all age groups, members of all sexes, please bring your partners along with your guests, remember all welcome just to meet and great us there and enjoy the fun :D

we kick-off at the clublounge at 6-30-7pm, with a happy hour there until 10pm, local beers and standard spirits @ bt75, after that drinks are bt.90-100, we have an free international buffet prepared by an english chef, which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj :D

for the people who like the quite times and a coffee, there's always the roofgarden, and for the pool hustlers there are two of the best pooltables in bangkok, and for the ones who like to hang-on they'll be pleased to know that they can hang around till the early wee hours

so there it is we have it 20,000+ members and only 13 have said yes, guys let's get real here and lets get it up to 50 at least, see ya all there

and don't forget we have free parking spots for thai visa members :D

I and my niece Rose might be there..

Is she fit like?

Yes!

Down boy!

And you forgot to mention that shes a pisshead! :D:D

well, went to see the guys at the sin club last night and oh boy, do they have a great party planned for all thaivisa members.

first of all, all members are welcome, any nationality's, all age groups, members of all sexes, please bring your partners along with your guests, remember all welcome just to meet and great us there and enjoy the fun!

we kick-off at the clublounge at 6-30-7pm, with a happy hour there until 10pm, local beers and standard spirits @ bt75, after that drinks are bt.90-100, we have an free international buffet prepared by an english chef, which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj.

for the people who like the quite times and a coffee, there's always the roofgarden, and for the pool hustlers there are two of the best pooltables in bangkok, and for the ones who like to hang-on they'll be pleased to know that they can hang around till the early wee hours.

so there it is we have it 20,000+ members and only 13 have said yes, guys let's get real here and lets get it up to 50 at least, see ya all there.

and don't forget we have free parking spots for thai visa members.

I and my niece Rose might be there..

Is she fit like?

Yes!

Down boy!

don't worry, they'll be there, its only a dropkick from her office :D

And you forgot to mention that shes a pisshead! :D:D

welcome to the club :o:D:D:D

oh yea granny? :D

Oh yeah, young lady. :D

:D

And you forgot to mention that shes a pisshead! :D  :D

I'm not an alkie! :D

You always say that. In denial. Always a sure sign. :D:D

Hi! New to the board(s) but not to Thailand (lived here before and just returned!). Scandinavien guy.

This sounds fantastic! If I am in the country I will certainly join!

Cheers!

Everyone welcome mate. Should be a blast. Dont play RDN at pool though. Shark! Me thinks he spends to much time around pubs. :o

Hi! New to the board(s) but not to Thailand (lived here before and just returned!). Scandinavien guy.

This sounds fantastic! If I am in the country I will certainly join!

Cheers!

Everyone welcome mate. Should be a blast. Dont play RDN at pool though. Shark! Me thinks he spends to much time around pubs. :o

I prefer table-football, actually. :Dtornadofoosballtable0dn.gif