Bangkok Pissup Party Two

kreon

Will you be there??  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to leave to go back to New York early the very next Morning  ( so I would not be able to stay too long ) , but I'm planning to be there!

Still Thinking, LC?  :o

Ohhhhh.. Come on. Scampy was flying out around 3AM and he was drinking till the very last minute at Larry's and went straight to the airport, checked it and ran after the plane! :D

Well, my dear, that all depends!

If I am alone, I'll probably stay for two hours...

If I am with two lady friends, I'll stay for an hour...

But if I happen to come with a sexy woman who works in the area, probably 10 minutes.... :D

Hey, after all, it will be my last night in Bangkok, and I am a single guy... I'm going to try my best to go out with a Bang....:D

Meet´n Greet sounds so legitimate.Wouldn´t attract me;piss-up sounds right for me.Is there one planned in November ?The flights are booked but I still need some cash to enjoy it, so it won´t be untill November.

well, went to see the guys at the sin club last night and oh boy, do they have a great party planned for all thaivisa members :D

first of all, all members are welcome, any nationality's, all age groups, members of all sexes, please bring your partners along with your guests, remember all welcome just to meet and great us there and enjoy the fun :D

we kick-off at the clublounge at 6-30-7pm, with a happy hour there until 10pm, local beers and standard spirits @ bt75, after that drinks are bt.90-100, we have an free international buffet prepared by an english chef, which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj :D

for the people who like the quite times and a coffee, there's always the roofgarden, and for the pool hustlers there are two of the best pooltables in bangkok, and for the ones who like to hang-on they'll be pleased to know that they can hang around till the early wee hours :D

so there it is we have it 20,000+ members and only 13 have said yes, guys let's get real here and lets get it up to 50 at least, see ya all there :D

and don't forget we have free parking spots for thai visa members :o

Well done Kreon, sounds like you have done another great job with the organising :o

I will be there to meet up with some of the guys from last piss-up, and hopefully meet some new ones as well :D

See you there!

Rags

Popped by there yesterday afternoon for a looksee. I had visions of a nana-esque slightly upmarket bar beer but it's not that at all.

Minimalist/posh and nice actually- beautiful roof deck setting as advertised and the separate pool room plus separate lounge/bar room.

Something for everyone :D

Just watch those steps on the way out :o:D

Popped by there yesterday afternoon for a looksee.  I had visions of a nana-esque slightly upmarket bar beer but it's not that at all.

Minimalist/posh and nice actually- beautiful roof deck setting as advertised and the separate pool room plus separate lounge/bar room.

Something for everyone  :D

Just watch those steps on the way out  :D :D

Many stairs - only downside to the whole enterprise. Get legless and errr could have issues on the way down. :o

international buffet prepared by an english chef,  which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj :D

Isn't that a contradiction in terms? :o

//Edit by RDN: Don't start stirring it or you'll be out of here!

Edited by RDN

international buffet prepared by an english chef,  which is to be served around 8-8.30pm, and then to folowed by a perfomance of a well-known uk dj :D

Ahh, you must be the chef...

Look what happened to France when Chirac tried out his humour at British expense :D