Cafetiere Search

clifric

A friend of mine from Pranburi is looking for a cafetiere (or as he says in Oz it's called a 'plunger').

I suggested Index Living Mall but he's tried there without success - any ideas for possible outlets in the area?

Thanks - I'll check Villa Market out tomorrow. :)

I think HomePro has them and I bought one (a while ago) in the back section of the old Hua Hin Shopping Mall. They have now moved housewares and items like this upstairs to the 2nd floor (accessible by escalators within the grocery section).

Thanks - I'll check Villa Market out tomorrow. :)

I think HomePro has them and I bought one (a while ago) in the back section of the old Hua Hin Shopping Mall. They have now moved housewares and items like this upstairs to the 2nd floor (accessible by escalators within the grocery section).

I am pretty sure Starbucks has them I bought one there a few years ago.

:):D :D When the first answer called it a plunger I was thinking about the American meaning for plunger which is what we use to get toilets unstuck... I just looked up the french word and realized the OP was talking about a coffee maker. We call that a "French Press" and yes, the only place I've seen them in Hua Hin is at Villa Market. :D

:):D :D When the first answer called it a plunger I was thinking about the American meaning for plunger which is what we use to get toilets unstuck... I just looked up the french word and realized the OP was talking about a coffee maker. We call that a "French Press" and yes, the only place I've seen them in Hua Hin is at Villa Market. :D

:D:D thats why i edited my post. silly me. :D

Thanks to all the respondents to this topic.

I got a cafetiere at Villa Market for 399 baht.

The upper floor at the shopping mall supermarket did not have any, although there is a good selection of appliances, cookware, glassware etc.

A friend told me the ones on sale at Starbicks were 'pricy', so I didn't look there; neither did I get to Home Pro.

Can close this topic unless it is decided to leave for posterity! :)