Wanting To Stay 90 Days, And Am Already Here

Hi all.

I am 22 years old and from New Zealand.

I arrived in Thailand 2 weeks ago, and being from New Zealand am allowed 30 days without a visa.

However I am wanting to stay for 90 days, am I able to apply for a Tourist visa while I am here? Is this complicated or costly?

And can I do it at my embassy?

I realise these questions have probably been answered many times on here, however I am using an internet cafe and only have limited time in which to read through older posts.

Thankyou,

Hayden.

A Tourist Visa can be obtained from Thai Consulates in neighbouring countries. Not the NZ Embassy in Bangkok.

They are free of charge and give 60 days. That can be extended by a further 30 days at Immigration for a fee of 1,900 Baht.

Sorry, but you will have to leave the country to obtain a tourist visa. The most popular choice these days in Vientiane, Laos (where you can get a double-entry visa that can last you 6 months) free.

If you simply need just one entry (up to 90 days with extension) then any of the regional consulates/embassies will be fine.

Our expert Legal Advisors can provide you a more detailed information about visa requirements, work permit and company legal issues.

sunbelt.jpg

www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

If you simply need just one entry (up to 90 days with extension) then any of the regional consulates/embassies will be fine.

sunbelt.jpg

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

Hi, the single entry with upto 90 days is exactly what I need. When you say any of the regional consulates/embassies, do you mean I can go to my own embassy in Bangkok, or do you mean any Thai embassy abroad?

Thankyou very much for your advice,

Hayden.

sunbelt.jpg

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

Hi, the single entry with upto 90 days is exactly what I need. When you say any of the regional consulates/embassies, do you mean I can go to my own embassy in Bangkok, or do you mean any Thai embassy abroad?

Thankyou very much for your advice,

Hayden.

By that, we mean any Thai Embassy or Consulate around the world.