New / Old

Doza

Hi

I'm new on this forum but have read it for a while now. Just wondering how old most of the regular posters are?

There seems to be some younger ones but quite a lot of 'seasoned campaigners' out there as well?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 29, been living here for 4 years, been coming since I discovered Khao San road on the backpackers' trail as a graduate!

(first honest answer)

Exactly the same as me, but add on 9 years. :o

Edited by Neeranam

I'm 57, but as my mother is still alive at 80 and her mother didn't die until she was 99, I'll probably die tomorrow.

My mothers 85, and as she didn't have me till she was 28, I reckon I got 28 years left on this planet when she pops her clogs.And as Ihave decided to go at 93, that means she has another 10 years in her at least. I've got it all worked out old mate.

With respect to the OP who is a newbie by admission,I think you have to be very careful these days on info you give about yourself on the net,if a strange on the street walked up to you and said how old are you,you would tell them to mind their own business.

You often see questions pop up on here,like what did you do before,how long have you here,what does your name mean,what bank do you use.All little bits of seemingly harmless info

Identity theft is a big thing these days,maybe its one person asking all the same questions(I love conspiracy theory's)

Flame away LOL

With respect to the OP who is a newbie by admission,I think you have to be very careful these days on info you give about yourself on the net,if a strange on the street walked up to you and said how old are you,you would tell them to mind their own business.

You often see questions pop up on here,like what did you do before,how long have you here,what does your name mean,what bank do you use.All little bits of seemingly harmless info

Identity theft is a big thing these days,maybe its one person asking all the same questions(I love conspiracy theory's)

Flame away LOL

Too true. You just don't know who you can trust this day and age. Even the most harmless looking person can turn into your worst nightmare.

Btw. Bartender; What's the pin number on your credit card so if I find it I can draw some money out to send it on to you if I am broke and can't afforda stamp.

Flame away LOL

Oh Sheet,

er.... I'm really 21, tall dark and handsome and my avatar is not a photo of me.

Honest.

Iam 55 (for real). The post about identity theft sure is making me paranoid. I was just looking on a different thread where people were recommending what is the best bank in Thailand. Some posts said how long they had been in Thailand, where they had accounts, when they were opened, what credit cards they had through the bank etc.

Now, I think someone needs to start a thread with everyone's mother's maiden name!

Flame away LOL

OK, This is me.

I'm 39 years old, I don't live in Thailand, in fact I don't live anywhere.

I have no credit card but I do have a big knife, so stay away 'cos I'm tough

oldman.jpg

OK,  This is me.

I'm 39 years old, I don't live in Thailand, in fact I don't live anywhere.

I have no credit card but I  do have a big knife, so stay away 'cos I'm tough

oldman.jpg

Gee. Looks just like me. Long lost brothers maybe? But 39? I thought I was 55.....

Geez I thought it was you too!!! :o

Same garden as well, I still love it!! :D