Thailand Appears Back To Normal: PM

webfact

No, I mean the innocent civilians that were shot in the temple and the foriegn reports that were shot, and the countless number of other innocent people that were killed under his leadership.

You have proof of who shot these people?

The head monk of the temple said the army shot the nurse in the back while she was assisting a wounded red shirt demonstrator that had also been shot in the temple.

Of course, you can't believe a monk in Thailand, everyone knows they're all liars.

It's funny that whenever a demonstrator is accused of shooting at the army, there is no proof needed. But there's always proof needed when the army shoots a red shirt protester.

There's another incident that was caught on camera, of a paramedic helping a red shirt protester and he gets shot in the head, drops dead on the floor.

Both sides shot and killed people, be fair at least.

No one is saying there are those in the army that made mistakes

When your between 17 -19, and you know you could be shot or be blown up at any time, you are possible a little scared

Red shirts on the other hand where there to cause trouble, they where they illegally, they where part of a mob gathering

Unlike the army they where there of there own free choice

If you make your bed, don't blame for others if you have to sleep in it

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mean the innocent civilians that were shot in the temple and the foriegn reports that were shot, and the countless number of other innocent people that were killed under his leadership.

A german reporter, saw it with his own eyes, innocent, unarmed people getting mowed down by the armys bullets.

From what I understand, he will submit his eyewitness account plus photo evidence he has gathered.

German reporter? Nick isn't a reporter, he's a campaigner with a camera.

"Back to normal".... what a smug, obnoxious announcement by PM "Abhisit"

Not sure how this pathetic excuse for a man can even hold his head up in public after controlling the murder of scores of innocent civillians and reporters.

Can't wait to see him behind bars where he belongs.

I suspect you will be disappointed and will see Thaksin behind bars before you will Abhisit!

Here is a video of an emergency worker saying the army stormed the temple and killed 6 people at overnight. You need to understand Thai so you might need to ask your wife to translate. (Warning: graphic images).

Well I asked the wife as she talks Thai better than me

And it seems a lot better than you

At no time did he say he had proof it was the Army

he was saying he a saw the army above and when the people where killed he assumed it must have been the army

He could of coarse at this distance tell if they were really army people or people just dressed in army clothes

Now if you where Thaskin and knew you where going to loose

what's the best way to discredit the Government

and if you have members of your black/red army mingled with others

Any one who has played Chess know's the aim of the game is to Check Mate the King

and how many pawn's you sacrifice to achieve this is part of the game plan

A german reporter, saw it with his own eyes, innocent, unarmed people getting mowed down by the armys bullets.

From what I understand, he will submit his eyewitness account plus photo evidence he has gathered.

A witness is a witness.

German or not, does not matter.

You can be just a boy, and still a witness.

Go ask Ford about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_%281985_film%29

Here is a video of an emergency worker saying the army stormed the temple and killed 6 people at overnight. You need to understand Thai so you might need to ask your wife to translate. (Warning: graphic images).

he was saying he a saw the army above and when the people where killed he assumed it must have been the army

He could of coarse at this distance tell if they were really army people or people just dressed in army clothes

Any one who has played Chess know's the aim of the game is to Check Mate the King

You don't need to see who pull the trigger.

Did you see Thaksin will the drag loards?

Did you see Mark shoot Seh Daeng? will the drag lords?

Still both Thaksin & Mark are guilty.

Chantorn:

No one is against this fact

But any one can say he is a witness

A reporter only wants a scoop and get nhis words in print

and if making up a false story will achieve this so be it

The question there for is

1) is he a credible witness

2) if he has photos why after 1 week has nobody seen then

A witness is a witness.

Go ask Ford about it.

Don't care what nationality he is, i care that he purports to be a reporter, when he is nothing more than a red shirt who takes pictures for pushing his agenda.

As for witnesses, some have more credibility than others. Some witnesses are independant. Others are not.

He says no such thing. One really wonders just what agenda the Thaksin mouthpieces on here have with their deliberate spreading of lies and misinformation.

I didn't say anywhere that he had "proof" that the army killed them. I said he "said" it, just like you did say he said it.

I think we should just all agree that the red shirts killed 88 of their own people and the army shot all their live ammunition into the air (which by the way never came down, so no risk there either, all bullets got stuck in the clouds) or used rubber bullets. The army killed absolutely nobody.

The nurse that was shot in the back while attending a red shirt protester was shot by another red shirt protester because he was angry that his "comrade" was being attended by a sexy nurse. The paramedic that was shot in the head while attending a red shirt protester was also shot by another red shirt, because the guy that was shot had sex with his mia noi, so he didn't want him saved, so he shot the paramedic.

All the journalists that said the army as firing at unarmed civilians are all liars, that's why they became journalists, to get shot and then tell a lie.

What else? Oh yeah, the guy in civilian clothing running together with the army and shooting in the same direction as the army was added later into the video by Steven Spielberg's special effects studio, who was bought by Thaksin.

Finally, all the photos of dead unarmed civilians are Photoshopped by Thaksin's son.

Why didn't I see this earlier? Now it all makes sense. :)

A witness is a witness.

Go ask Ford about it.

Don't care what nationality he is, i care that he purports to be a reporter, when he is nothing more than a red shirt who takes pictures for pushing his agenda.

As for witnesses, some have more credibility than others. Some witnesses are independant. Others are not.

Agree that BBC and especially CNN has no credibility left. They should both go home.

CRES & NBT has always, and will always have 100% credibility, because the government can never lie.

haha are you the german reporter???post a link when you decide to reveal your evidence

:)

Abhisit said the number of 'terrorists' among red-shirt protesters was relatively small. Most red shirts were ordinary citizens.

The Nation, May 30, 2010.

This is very sad indeed, but did they not realize that they were there illegally, ruining the economy and thousands of people's lives? Had they not been warned repeatedly to leave?

They are Thai people, people from Bangkok. It is their home. Where shall they go?

Farangs are guest in Thailand, you are welcome here. But please don't tell Thai people they have to leave.

Abhisit said the number of 'terrorists' among red-shirt protesters was relatively small. Most red shirts were ordinary citizens.

The Nation, May 30, 2010.

This is very sad indeed, but did they not realize that they were there illegally, ruining the economy and thousands of people's lives? Had they not been warned repeatedly to leave?

Leave? And go where? You realize that many people actually live in Bangkok? What about the people that live in those little wooden houses on the dirty Klong? Go where? Holiday in Phuket? Koh Samui? Not everyone has the money to just leave and go on holiday. :)

You are claiming that they are not protesters? What are they doing behind barricades in the middle of a firefight?

If you have proof that they are protesters, please show it.

Otherwise I assume they're behind the barricades so that they don't get shot and killed?

That would be the logical explanation.

Maybe Einstein has a better one, who knows.

Edited by lilkitty

"Back to normal".... what a smug, obnoxious announcement by PM "Abhisit"

Not sure how this pathetic excuse for a man can even hold his head up in public after controlling the murder of scores of innocent civillians and reporters.

Can't wait to see him behind bars where he belongs.

Go and cry in ur beer mate, ur team lost!

You are claiming that they are not protesters? What are they doing behind barricades in the middle of a firefight?

If you have proof that they are protesters, please show it.

Otherwise I assume they're behind the barricades so that they don't get shot and killed?

That would be the logical explanation.

Maybe Einstein has a better one, who knows.

What is the logic in being in an area that everyone knew had become a battle-field? What's the logic in staying in an area that the government had repeatedly warned over a number of weeks was not safe?

What is the logic in being in an area that everyone knew had become a battle-field? What's the logic in staying in an area that the government had repeatedly warned over a number of weeks was not safe?

No intelligent people actually trust what Abhisit says anymore.

Remember for weeks Abhisit said that the army would move in and nothing happened ?

Yes i do remember. Abhisit bent over backwards to try and give the illegal "protesters" as many chances as he possibly could to get out and spare loss of life.

Remember how he said for people to move into the temple for safety and army snipers proceeded to gun them down ? (yes, army snipers - a monk, a credible source).

Concluding who the perpetrators of the attack were requires evidence. The word of one man is not sufficient and whether that man be a monk or not makes no difference.

The PM thinks normal is the small civil war in the south of Thailand that has killed thousands over the past few years as business as usual.

Just a reminder that the deterioration of the situation in the south from unrest into a low-level civil war is courtesy of Thaksin Shinawatra, who as a PM at the time did everything possible to ratchet up the tension in the region through aggressive miliatry action. Prior to Thaksin's reign, Democrat Chuan Leekpai's government had he situation under control. I can even remind you of the year: 2004 - that's when the situation turned from restive to deadly. Thaksin & red-shirt supporters on this board can thank your hero for this.