Citibank Credit Card

I live in the Philippines. What is the best way to pay my Citibank cc monthly payment from here? If I wire money to my Bangkok bank a/c it's quite expensive. There is a local Citibank office here near me in the Phils but they wont let me pay my Citibank cc card bill there as they say my card is set up by Citibank (Thailand). I took the cc out when I was in Bkk.

If you are using a Thailand card in another country, you will be paying additional exchange charges on every transaction, and also have to pay international transfer charges on your repayments. Why would you want to do this ??

Credit cards must be paid in cash or from a bank in the country where the card was registered. If you have a Citibank current account in Thailand, you could do an international fund transfer to the current account and then pay the credit card from there, but there are charges involved. Basically its time for you to apply for a card in your own country.

Contact Citibank Thailand to have your monthly bill paid automatically from your Bangkok Bank account (or any other Thai bank account).

This can be the full amount of the bill or the minimum monthly payment (10%)