Non-im Ed 1 Year Extention

Hi guys (and girls)

I got a call from the school I'm planing to study at that I need to go with one of their staffmembers for an 'interview' at immigration next week... my heart took a big jump hearing this since I'm terrified at authority :| (Yes I have a small heart).

Can anyone tell me what these kind of interviews are about, and what kind of questions i might expect?

In case you're wondering, yes I'm in the school for real, it's not a hoax. :o

Have not been there/done that but would assume it is now the time for you to sign the paperwork in front of officials. Just as you have to appear in person for a border crossing would assume the same would apply for a visa extension. Should be nothing to worry about as long as the school itself is on the up and up. Just show up neatly dressed and keep cool.

Nothing to worry about. The staffmember should know what to do. Find the desk in charge, get a number, if busy, to be called. Say 'hello' and smile. arely, you will be asked a question directly, however, they love to point out a minor mistake in the paperwork, which can be corrected on the spot. May be an extra copy, which you must sign. I do it in BKK once a year, (for a B, but Ed is the same routine) and they are happy not to have to speak in English to you.

On the way out I have my big smile on, and a Krup Khun Makrab.

The law says, you must come in person, so to be there is enough.