Importing Honda Wave Bike To Belgium Or Europe.

oz457

Who has the knowledge of importing honda wave bikes into Europe?

I'm willing to import a Honda Wave bike into Belgium. I haven't bought any motorbike yet, but I can ship it together with my business shipments.

Is there anybody in England/Holland or peferably Belgium who has any idea if these bikes can be imported, what are the import tax, how to make them road worthy (regulations).

Any informaiton is welcome.

Who has the knowledge of importing honda wave bikes into Europe?

I'm willing to import a Honda Wave bike into Belgium. I haven't bought any motorbike yet, but I can ship it together with my business shipments.

Is there anybody in England/Holland or peferably Belgium who has any idea if these bikes can be imported, what are the import tax, how to make them road worthy (regulations).

Any informaiton is welcome.

Hey :D . Don't know exactly about the regulations or taxes but there are some things about it i do know . Honda has a similar bike on the sale in Belgium now . It is called Innova 125 cc and costs 2090 euro . I was thinking about doing the same ( yes , i'm from Belgium also :o ) , and maybe bring over more then 1 for selling ( the Yamaha scooter 115cc , fully automatic , don't remember the name , also very nice ) . If you want we can work something out together :D .... ps , buying more than 1 saves on transportation costs and maybe get's us better pricing in general .... :D ...

mail me at [email protected] .... if you want off course .....

That's it , just looked it up on the internet , it's the MIO MX from Yamaha . Similar model with Honda in Belgium costs a tremendous 2900 euro ....

I think we can make some profit here ...

Edited by pyros