Thai Airways Perth-(phuket)-bangkok

wtk

I'm gonna go ask this question tomorrow from the THAI office but I figured to find out some additional info if someone has any experience

I booked a round trip with THAI bkk-per-bkk and noticed on the way back there was a technical stop

I later learnt the stop takes place in phuket to (I guess) let out ppl who have booked only perth-phuket flight.

Do you think there are any problems for me to stay in phuket (as i live in phuket) and not go to bkk and then fly back which just feels a bit unnecessary.

I've been looking at flights recently on that route - by using the mutistop option you can price a stay in phuket before flying onwards - doesn't cost any more.

I booked the flight already like I mentioned in the OP + it was a promotion flight so there was no choosing where to stay when coming back.

I went to THAI office today though and the girl made some note for the perth check-in for my reservation number so that I can leave the plane in Phuket. this was after confirming all kinds of ticket rules and couple of phone calls so I hope it works

Not a technical stop.

Thai flies Perth-Phuket-Bkk on Thurs, Fri and Sat.

On the other four days of the week it goes direct to Bkk.

ok ty for info

my ticket just stated "technical stop" and when booking i had no clue where and why