3 Month O Visa At Laos

Can anybody please list for me all documents required to get my 3 month O visa in Vientiane Laos. I am married with children born here. The bit that worries me is that they can ask for any further information they require. Minefield.... I never renewed my 12 month O and floated about on free tourist visas until they refused me for having too many double entry tourist visas. Are they more farang friendly at Savanhaket.

Copy of wifes ID, letter from wife asking you to come visit, copy of wedding certificate, or wife in person, some proof of income or money to live on, and the usual copies of passport,photos and what ever.

Afriend had no problem getting his with wife present I believe in mar.

There is normally no requirement for money for a single entry (although any such visa has a written requirement of 20K if asked). Savannakhet has not been more friendly - they were overrun several years ago and became very restrictive to allow Vientiane to take over the load.

If you can not meet the extension of stay 400k/40k requirements but have 100k in a bank account you might consider a multi entry from KL.