Swap Back Your Walen Bag For My Padstow Mussell Bag?

pongosnodgrass

Strange request, I know, but did you take your shoes to be repaired at Tops in Robinson Sukhumvit in a cotton bag and end up taking them back in my Padstow Mussell bag instead of your Walen School of Thai bag? If this is you, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's just a bag but please could I have it back. I spent a wondeful time in Cornwall with family and friends and that bag (stupid as it sounds) means more to me than the Walen School one-year education visa bag.

Please PM me if you have it. Thanks.

Mr Toad...it used to be before it sold its soul,but thats a differnt story :) As for the Independence lot they have been going for years just go to St Just or some of the real villages it is in yiur face a bit similar to the Thais attitude to farangs really :D

As the old saying goes your not to be considered/excepted to be Cornish until you have lived there at least 30 years.

To the Op i do hope you get your bag back,i have a Warrens pasty bag for you if that would re-light your memories.

Mr Toad...it used to be before it sold its soul,but thats a differnt story :D As for the Independence lot they have been going for years just go to St Just or some of the real villages it is in yiur face a bit similar to the Thais attitude to farangs really :D

As the old saying goes your not to be considered/excepted to be Cornish until you have lived there at least 30 years.

To the Op i do hope you get your bag back,i have a Warrens pasty bag for you if that would re-light your memories.

:lo way the l:

I am Cornish, proud and have no problem about the points that you have made - certainly our soul has been sold (different story) :D I still have a house in a pretty rural area, although my real hone town has seen most of the locals driven out by the escalating prices.

As for St Just, even us Cornish folk make fun of those that live there, :)

Thnaks for the memory of a Warrens pasty bag, but I prefer Philps. :D

Mr Toad...it used to be before it sold its soul,but thats a differnt story :D As for the Independence lot they have been going for years just go to St Just or some of the real villages it is in yiur face a bit similar to the Thais attitude to farangs really :D

I am Cornish, proud and have no problem about the points that you have made - certainly our soul has been sold (different story) :D I still have a house in a pretty rural area, although my real hone town has seen most of the locals driven out by the escalating prices.

:D Philps in Hayle,but marginally bettered by Hampsons!!

Oh the memories... :D bit a cake do we??

Edited by NADTATIDA1

:D Philps in Hayle,but marginally bettered by Hampsons!!

Oh the memories... :D bit a cake do we??

Bloody hel_l, Hampsoms were good as well . Now for some Saffron cake. :D

• Like 1

I'm definitely not Rick Stein. Liked Chalky, though. Although, 'like' is probably the wrong word because he was a bit of a nippy bugger, so it seemed but that's always possible with Jack Russells. Reminded us of our own, now sadly deceased, mutt, Bert.

Nadtatida, thanks for the offer of a Warrens pasty bag. I'm presuming that you don't mean a brown paper bag that's gone translucent due to the grease it's absorbed from the pasty. It's a very kind thought but I can live without the bag; I still have my Padstow Mussell Company tea towel. I just thought the Walen bag was a pretty poor swap, and ironic at that, as it's the one advert I always manage to tsk and roll my eyes at every time I open Thaivisa.

Kernow rules !

• Like 1