Education In Thailand

I am interested in learning thai language in Bangkok.I am aware of the different language schools advertised and wondered if there is a big difference between these and learning at a Thai University, albeit part time.

Can anyone advise me as to the best place to go to learn Thai language.?

Does the Ed visa renewal differ at University or a Private Language School ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated......this is part of a long term plan to reside in LOS.

I am interested in learning thai language in Bangkok.I am aware of the different language schools advertised and wondered if there is a big difference between these and learning at a Thai University, albeit part time.

Can anyone advise me as to the best place to go to learn Thai language.?

Does the Ed visa renewal differ at University or a Private Language School ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated......this is part of a long term plan to reside in LOS.

Talk to Pormipon at Thailanguagesolutions.com on skype or at 022 68 6575 in Bangkok.

Their should be no difference about visa renewals at either university or private language school.

Universities may require full time attendance, language schools do not.

I am a previous student of Thailanguagesolutions. I live in Bangkok.

I am satisfied with their approach, visa papers and then are open minded to what you want, not what they want. They will deliver paper work to get you 6 month or one year visa. If you miss classes that is ok. no problem. Although I never did. They will make a schedule to suit you. Universities have a schedule that you must adhere to.

Please message me if you want more information.

alk to Pormipon at Thailanguagesolutions.com on skype or at 022 68 6575 in Bangkok.

Their should be no difference about visa renewals at either university or private language school.

Universities may require full time attendance, language schools do not.

I am a previous student of Thailanguagesolutions. I live in Bangkok.

I am satisfied with their approach, visa papers and then are open minded to what you want, not what they want. They will deliver paper work to get you 6 month or one year visa. If you miss classes that is ok. no problem. Although I never did. They will make a schedule to suit you. Universities have a schedule that you must adhere to.

Please message me if you want more information.

Thanks for your reply. i have a few questions.

Did you manage to learn Thai at Thailanguagessolutions.com ?

I have heard that you can renew an Ed visa for up to three years...is that true ?

I hope to stay in LOS in the future so i thought improving my thai would be an asset and maybe even go on to study furthermore in the future.

I have heard that an Ed visa does not count towards the overall stay needed to apply for PR but in your opinion, do you think it improves the chance of eventually getting it ?

Also how long have you stayed in bangkok and do you have any tips on studying and staying in LOS?

Edited by lopburi3
fix quote

Yes i can speak Thai with the course. Yes you can get Ed visas up to three years. The classes are small and you can have one on one or small group 2 0r 3 people sessions.

If you miss a class it is not a problem. There are no exams. Speaking the language will improve the quality of your life here, it will open doors that could lead to employment. You will meet people that you would otherwise not meet. People will be impressed by your knowledge of the language. Tips yes you can start now on computer to learn the basics there are a number of free websites. After your classes go out and speak the Thai that you are learning. Only 10% of any education is learned on the classroom, the rest is up to you. Please PM me for any more information.