Visa Extension - Thai Wife

Its about that time again...

I will be heading back for another extension next week and I know all of the docs that I will need to provide to prove the relationship for extension (Thai Wife), but I can not remember all of the docs needed from my job to "prove income". The HR manager changed since last year and the new one is not sure exactly what docs I need either.

Does anyone have a link to a Thai version, that I can hand in to my HR department, so that they can get everything ready and provide me with all of the required docs that need to be issued by the company.

Visa = Thai Wife

Proof of income

Thanks for yourt help.

Edited by CWMcMurray

If it's not the first extension you also have to provide Tax return for last year (Por Ngor Dor 91).

Also this years withholding income tax return - (Por Ngor Dor 1)

Edited by PoorSucker

If it's not the first extension you also have to provide Tax return for last year (Por Ngor Dor 91).

Also this years withholding income tax return - (Por Ngor Dor 1)

Yes.

Por Ngor Dor 91 is annual personal tax return.

Por Ngor Dor 1 is monthly company withholding tax return for salaries - so you will need papers for appropriate months.

Yes.

Por Ngor Dor 91 is annual personal tax return.

Por Ngor Dor 1 is monthly company withholding tax return for salaries - so you will need papers for appropriate months.

That sounds about right from my memory, but last year I think that they asked me to provide another letter from the company that had my starting date and salary as well.

But then again last yr was my first yr extending with salary from my job and did not have tax returns from the yr before. I am not sure if this letter is needed again or if it was only needed last yr because I did not have tax returns, so they needed this letter to prove that I had only started after the new yr and that is why I did not have any tax returns.