A Question And Information

straycat911

I would first like say that i like the design of thai visa forums, its really nice, second i lovethis service due to the fact of quick answers and helpful people on this site thank you

Question: Does anyone here know how much a USA passport costs, I would like to get another one but i am not sure the price,and to travel all the way to the embassy and back when i am sure someone knows here is much better and easier, plus how long does applying for a new passport take?

Information: I just returned back from laos, it seems that its true, if you have many tourist visa's that they will deny anyone a visa,

just a warning to those whom are going thereand have many tourist visas to their passport. I went with a visa company and was still turned down, so not even a company can save you. also they told me that cambodia does not count or care how many visas you have,so go to them

thank you in advance

Question: Does anyone here know how much a USA passport costs, I would like to get another one but i am not sure the price,and to travel all the way to the embassy and back when i am sure someone knows here is much better and easier, plus how long does applying for a new passport take?

In Thailand, all persons seeking a U.S. passport must appear in person at the Embassy to apply. To make an appointment for a passport service, please click here.

[/url]

First adult passport, replacement for a lost, stolen or mutilated passport of an adult: the passport application fee is $75. The execution fee is $25. The total is $100.

Under Age 16: The passport application fee is $60. The execution fee is $25. The total is $85.

Adult Renewals: The passport application fee is $75. There is no execution fee for this category.

Fees may be paid in U.S. Dollars, Thai Baht, or by credit card.

5. Allow two weeks for processing. Passports must be picked up at the ACS section by the applicant or authorized representative

Source: Passports - U.S. Embassy Bangkok, Thailand

You can also do renewals at an embassy outreach visit. They just had an outreach visit in Pattaya last week. They have visits for Phuket, Udon Thani and Khon Kaen planned for next week.

Call American Citizen Services for information.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call the

American Citizen Services Unit at 02-205-4049.