Someone Interested In Buying Farming Property?

2 storey villa for sale on 50 rai of land

11.000.000 baht

Villa with farm on 50 rai of land , build january 2007

swimming pool

furnitures are included

Bedrooms: 3, Bathrooms: 2, Floor Area: 275 sq. mt ,2 with airco

A stately property in the country consisting of villa, swimming-pool,+ house for workers

or company house, agricultural outbuildings, pond and surrounding own fields

with water irrigation system

2-storey villa with 275 square metres of built over surface on a property with 50 rai (8 ha).

Ground floor with generous open plan:

Sitting rooms, kitchen with culinary bar, eating area, lounge, entrance hall and staircase

office, toilet, double car port, terraces, swimming-pool with surrounding playground

for the kinds,next to the house

Upper floor

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and large hall

second house of 60 m2

There is a second house which is further on the land,

may be good for the workers or for renting

This house includes: living room + bedroom + bathroom + spacious kitchen,

all rooms have tile flooring and free water

Property is located in sabsnun,about 20 min from Pakchong and 40 min from khao yai national park

We also have our own ford traktor (full option)

New price for all this: 11.000.000 Baht (contact me for more information)

post-53116-023018600 1276227405_thumb.jp

post-53116-017737700 1276227550_thumb.jp

post-53116-043940200 1276227620_thumb.jp

post-53116-081359000 1276227653_thumb.jp

post-53116-088811500 1276227685_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Looks nice. Whish you luck.

Does look nice. The one pic reminds me of an ad long ago in the NYT, "Farmer looking for wife with tractor. If interested, please send picture of tractor."

Can I ask - Is the little hill in the back ground 1) on your land? 2) connected to your land? 3) government land?

Edited by rabo

Your title suggest, this is about 50 rai of farmland with a property on it.

Or is it about the property with extra 50 rai of farmland.

50 rai is quite a big peace of land, but can only 50 rai of farmland generate a monthly income of roughly 150.000-200.000 baht every month of the year after all expenses and workers are paid. Don't forget the taxman.

An business investment of 11.000.000 baht for land and house, should be paid back to the bank (or investor) within 10 years, otherwise it is not a smart investment.

If you use any mortgage calculator of any bank and with a modest interest rate of 5-6 %, roughly the monthly payback on property and land is 120.000-130.000 a month.

Calculate the living expenses of a family on top of this and some reserves for bad times or crops, this farmland should generate a lot of money.

Which crop(s) are possible ?

* Advanced Member

* PipPipPip

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* Group: Members

Posted Today, 04:59

I have been to my local Court here in England and have changed my name to Somchai Wangoonbat - so now when I get to Thailand next month I will be able to purchase a house in my name and I will own it outright. I will not appear at the officials offices in Thailand but will just use an Agent who will refer to me only as Khun Wangoonbat - very easy to do.

Contact this guy! he might be interested!

Did you have any real "farming" activity there ? What type ?

The reason you sell is because it wasn't profitable or are you retiring or leaving Thailand ?

We had a dairy farm with 38 milking cows a year ago,profit between 40 to 50.000 baht/month

problem was that my wife's family worked for us, and they were too lazy to work, 3 years later the whole business was broken.

reason that i sell the property,too much shit with my wife, I go back to europe.

if you have good workers you can live well from the income, farm + agriculture

grts,

luc

Looks nice. Whish you luck.

Does look nice. The one pic reminds me of an ad long ago in the NYT, "Farmer looking for wife with tractor. If interested, please send picture of tractor."

Can I ask - Is the little hill in the back ground 1) on your land? 2) connected to your land? 3) government land?

The hill (not a small one !) is in the background near our land,our land is soboco 4-01 (yellow paper with red eagle)

grts,

luc

One of the frequent contributors to the farming forum ran a dairy herd on close to 1600 rai if memory serves correctly. Not sure how you can run 38 dairy cows on 50 rai, year round, unless you have access to additional land. The profit from the dairy quoted, quoted would be had pressed to pay the asking price back in 20 years. Does look like a nice view and far enough away from neighbors to fit some peoples desires for a semi retirement get away.

I missed photos of the facilities for the dairy operation.

Your title suggest, this is about 50 rai of farmland with a property on it.

Or is it about the property with extra 50 rai of farmland.

50 rai is quite a big peace of land, but can only 50 rai of farmland generate a monthly income of roughly 150.000-200.000 baht every month of the year after all expenses and workers are paid. Don't forget the taxman.

An business investment of 11.000.000 baht for land and house, should be paid back to the bank (or investor) within 10 years, otherwise it is not a smart investment.

If you use any mortgage calculator of any bank and with a modest interest rate of 5-6 %, roughly the monthly payback on property and land is 120.000-130.000 a month.

Calculate the living expenses of a family on top of this and some reserves for bad times or crops, this farmland should generate a lot of money.

Which crop(s) are possible ?

Yes it is 50 rai with property on it in the front.

we used to have a dairy farm with 38 milking cows and the land for agriculture,we had a nice income but i have too much problems with my wife and her family who used to work for us (stupid me !)

so i'm moving out of thailand.

grts,

luc

Was it was a hand milk operation? If not is the cooling tank, milkers etc still on site?

no sorry,we didn't have a cooling tank because the people from the milk company picked up the milk twice a day.

the milking installation is sold.

Yes it is 50 rai with property on it in the front.

we used to have a dairy farm with 38 milking cows and the land for agriculture,we had a nice income but i have too much problems with my wife and her family who used to work for us (stupid me !)

so i'm moving out of thailand.

grts,

luc

Why don't you kick the family out and keep the farm ?

It seems like a very nice place. if I were you I'll try that first, what else do you have to lose ?