Thai Meteorological Dept Denies Speculation Of Massive Quake, Tsunami

webfact

Meteorological Dept denies speculation of massive quake, tsunami

BANGKOK (NNT) -- The Meteorological Department warns people not to panic about a speculation of an impending powerful earthquake and tsunami, which may hit Thailand tomorrow.

The Meteorological Department yesterday announced that none of the disaster-monitoring centers worldwide had issued any warning about a major quake which, as rumored, would occur on 12 June 2010. The statement said that no one could predict as to where or when an earthquake would take place.

The Meteorological Department assured that a quake, if occurring in the Andaman Sea, would have little impacts on Thailand. A tsunami, if occurring in the Pacific, can only be caused by the movement of the underwater fault line lying west of the Philippines. In that case, it would take around 14 hours for a massive wave to travel over thousands of kilometers before reaching Thailand.

The quake rumor spreading on the Internet has caused quite a stir among the public. It warned people not to travel to the seaside and to expect a major quake and giant waves to hit Thailand this weekend.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2010-06-11 footer_n.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this from my GF more than a week ago. I said, no one has ever predicted an earthquake. They make predictions for that one may happen in the next twenty years or more, even those don't come true. Growing up in California, I've felt many earthquakes! You never know they're coming until you hear and feel them!

I heard about this from my GF more than a week ago. I said, no one has ever predicted an earthquake. They make predictions for that one may happen in the next twenty years or more, even those don't come true. Growing up in California, I've felt many earthquakes! You never know they're coming until you hear and feel them!

Earthquakes are made by HAARP, and yes they can be predicted , and have been, like the Nagano quake in Japan 2 years ago.

watch the HAARP vids on youtube.

Maybe someone said something because they were warned, and the weather dept is broadcasting it. Taking out Thailand would be a major blow to the food chain and create havoc. Been done before, it'll be done again. Check our HAARP and see for yourself. The earthquake in China deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility. There are plans and workings in place, and all with come to "order" when the "new world" becomes a reality. We'll all be begging for help and allow any imposition to possibly get it. Keep an eye on the skies, watch for aurora borealis effects. Have a nice day! :)

I like how it's the weather department warning of an earthquake.

They would be a more logical dept that, say, the Ministry of Culture. Weather is part of meteorology, which is part of Earth Sciences. So a geological section would be under their wing and not something like Child Services Dept..

I say a Child Services Dept, as this is more likely a rumour started by Feminists to drive tourists away from Pattaya, thinking the only reason we stay here is due to one of their blinkered thoughts that controls their life.

Earthquakes are made by HAARP, and yes they can be predicted , and have been, like the Nagano quake in Japan 2 years ago.

Yes that's true and they can call your mobile phone and make your head explode too.

Really, I saw it on YouTube...

Maybe someone said something because they were warned, and the weather dept is broadcasting it. Taking out Thailand would be a major blow to the food chain and create havoc. Been done before, it'll be done again. Check our HAARP and see for yourself. The earthquake in China deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility. There are plans and workings in place, and all with come to "order" when the "new world" becomes a reality. We'll all be begging for help and allow any imposition to possibly get it. Keep an eye on the skies, watch for aurora borealis effects. Have a nice day! :D

:) ..........no relation to David Icke I suppose?

Maybe someone said something because they were warned, and the weather dept is broadcasting it. Taking out Thailand would be a major blow to the food chain and create havoc. Been done before, it'll be done again. Check our HAARP and see for yourself. The earthquake in China deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility. There are plans and workings in place, and all with come to "order" when the "new world" becomes a reality. We'll all be begging for help and allow any imposition to possibly get it. Keep an eye on the skies, watch for aurora borealis effects. Have a nice day! :)

Can you explain exactly how an earthquake "deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility"? I didn't know that earthquakes were sentient. rolleyes.gif

Aliens. Thur real. I seen 'em.

Ok, all joking aside, come on, you can not possibly believe this BS about HAARP and being able to predict earthquakes! I sincerely hope that this is just a case of my sarcasm meter being dull today.

I wish we could place all the fortune tellers and physics and set them adrift on the open seas. Thailand would be a better place and I wouldn’t deal with all this garbage. People would have to pick their own lotto numbers, oh the horror.

Yes that's true and they can call your mobile phone and make your head explode too.

Really, I saw it on YouTube...

Yeah! Did YOU see that, too?! Time to head for the hills for sure!!

:)

Maybe someone said something because they were warned, and the weather dept is broadcasting it. Taking out Thailand would be a major blow to the food chain and create havoc. Been done before, it'll be done again. Check our HAARP and see for yourself. The earthquake in China deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility. There are plans and workings in place, and all with come to "order" when the "new world" becomes a reality. We'll all be begging for help and allow any imposition to possibly get it. Keep an eye on the skies, watch for aurora borealis effects. Have a nice day! :D

Can you explain exactly how an earthquake "deliberately destroyed an underground nuclear facility"? I didn't know that earthquakes were sentient. rolleyes.gif

Look it up for yourself. Tesla discovered this technology years ago. "Where ever this enormous vibration ends up it creates extremely low frequency (ELF) waves which travel down to the earth. (It can also send down LF, HF, VHF, UHF) Using this method, HAARP is capable of extremely deep earth tomography: basically "x-raying" the earth." It was recently discovered by accident when x-raying the ground while looking for oil and gas, technology developed by the oil companies. Think of it as a huge sub-woofer that causes something to shift. A lot more potential energy with in the earth's crust than around here. :D

Aliens. Thur real. I seen 'em.

Ok, all joking aside, come on, you can not possibly believe this BS about HAARP and being able to predict earthquakes! I sincerely hope that this is just a case of my sarcasm meter being dull today.

HAARP does not predict earthquakes, it creates them. do the research. So many experts without having done an ounce of research. :)

Unbeliebl:

The Meteorological Department assured that a quake, if occurring in the Andaman Sea, would have little impacts on Thailand. A tsunami, if occurring in the Pacific, can only be caused by the movement of the underwater fault line lying west of the Philippines.

They forgotten allready Tsunami 2005 what took a reason in the Andaman sea ?

And they are waiting for the 2nd part of the falt breaking ...

But imagine about a Tsunami going into Bangkok Bay ... ohmy.gif

Habe a nice Day - but until now really only birds and elefants can feel a few minutes ago - and we lost the sense to hear to them !

German Greetings

I wish we could place all the fortune tellers and physics and set them adrift on the open seas. Thailand would be a better place and I wouldn't deal with all this garbage. People would have to pick their own lotto numbers, oh the horror.

I share your sentiment but I suspect fortune tellers are so universally popular because they provide a crutch for people who, for whatever reason, cannot take reality at face value. Bangkok will be utterly destroyed by biblical sized flood in 2012, earthquakes predicted on particular dates (I think last year it was July), answering your phone and bleeding from orifices, and of course the perennial monk who pronounces lotto numbers to millions (but surely one of them wins!!). It doesn't matter how many times these predictions fail to come true, the same people will just as fervently believe the next one. There has to be a medicine for that. blink.gif