Getting It Right

praglen

A Problem With Our RelationshipRelationships between Thai women and farangs have involved a great deal of compromises on both parts. For various reasons, I chose a 30-year old Thai woman from Issan who worked in a factory in Bangkok for 15 years before I met her. I'm not fantasizing; it's a fact. She knew no farangs and not one word of English before we met(on the Internet onCraigslist, not on one of the myriad dating services we join, including me). No bar girl experience and little Thai education; we needed her girl friend to act as translator! Today, I'm proud of her(she's 4 levels below the top in English and she's going to a Thai school to get her GED(to non-US readers, that's the high school equivalence certifricate) and street smart as well.So the trade-off is that I'm getting a practising Buddhist(she prays every night), loyal, smart (I got lucky) but inexperienced woman who seems to be open and curious in many ways except sexually. It's interesting that bar girls will give you everything you want in bed, but most are NOT dependable or honest(I'm not condemning them, just what I see and hear from other farangs), so it's why I call our relationship a Ying-Yang relationship - the good(Ying) with the frustrating(Yang).Of course, I can get what I need outside of the relationship and am confident she would stay with me even if she knew, but I'd rather not do that. I'd rather work with her in her getting more adventurous and assertive in bed. Aside from going to a sex therapist(if they even exist), what suggestions do you have that we can try?

Edited by sbk
email address removed as per forum rules