Installing New Sound System In My Car.

merijn

I’m looking for a good shop to install speakers and an amplifier in my car.

As I had experience with Man Autosound in Phuket before I went there for some information but they advised me to use my stock speakers wires even I use a new 150 watts amplifier and they where very surprised that I would like to have a fuse in the amplifier power supply.

So it is better I think to find another place to do the installation.

Does anybody know a place where they know there stuff and are professional with installing car audio systems.

As my new system cost almost 2000 Dollar I don’t want to use a hobbyist to install this into my car and damage my equipment or risk other problems.

Thanks for all the information.

Hi

I would recommed to go to Bangkok.

There are so many professional car audio shops. Much better price than in Phuket as

all the sound systems have to be ordered in Bangkok.

Rocket Sound in Ratchata is very good. Just google the name and you will find it.

Is Chai Autosound the same place as the autosound shop near Tesco Lotus that has the big blue Future Sound sign?

I had my truck system installed there (if it is the same place) and was very impressed with the service and price. I still cant believe how cheap it was bearing in mind it took them a whole day to complete with the sub box being made plus seats and carpets being removed. Personally I dont think it would be necessary to travel to BKK for a car install.

Still going strong and they have a very good after care service.