Airbus A380

Was it really nesessary to close this topic?

Thai Airways have purchased three of these* aircraft and I apologise for forgetting to mention that in the OP.

Wolfie you are far to quick on the trigger, if you think that the Airbus A380 is a subject so far removed from Travel in Thailand than perhaps you should have moved it to HKK or even Bedlam where, being such a risque topic laiden with controversy, it may have been better suited, so why didn't you move it?

It's a topic that has a wide span of interest so why didn't you at least just move it?

I will need some convincing that any other mod here would have done the same.

*Need confirmation on this, but Thai Airways have put in an order so no doubt we'll be going to Thailand on one before the end of the decade.

The loss of face required to admit that knee-jerk closure was in hindsight not the best move is unfathomable isn't it.  :o

As Wolfie isn't online TGS I will put forward an answer on his behalf.

Wolfie did what all other mods would have done, infact he was the guy that got lumped with the task by us other mods.

Perhaps if you had started the thread asking if anyone had any info on THAI's intention to buy the A380 it may have become a good thread, but we decided it was bordering on incredulous.

3: Won't the arrival of the A380 have terrorists licking their lips as well as Airbus bigwigs?
4: If a success, is it possible that it would hurt Boeing so much that they may even be reduced to sabotage?
:D:D:D

Wolfie did the right thing.