Royal British Legion

millwall_fan

Next Saturday, 26th June, the Chiang Mai Branch of the Royal British Legion is holding a Summer Sun Splash at The Real Centre of The Universe in Chiang Mai which has 2 swimming pools, one for adults and one for kids. Tickets cost 100 baht and kids are free. So why not bring the family along for a swim? (the normal cost of a swim at The Real Centre of The Universe is 200 baht, so you're saving straight away!) There'll be a cheap bar (Leo 40 baht, Singha 50 baht). Wine and soft drinks are also available. There'll also be a BBQ with items individually priced - ideal for families. All in all a great way to cool off on a June evening!

All proceeds go the the Royal British Legion Welfare Fund. Tickets are available from The Olde Bell British Pub on Loi Kroh Rd, AA Insurance opposite Rimping Supermarket at Meechok or from Black Canyon Kad Farang Branch

check out www.therealcentreoftheuniverse.com for details of the venue.

Thanks

<FONT size=3><STRONG>i am a member of the VFW Post 12074 and the Team Leader for the 4th July Independence Day Celebration being held at Chang Puak Stadium.

I would like to attend your event and what time does it start. I will stop in at your meeting at the Olde Bell wednesday on loi kroh,

we also would like to invite the members of the ROYAL BRITISH LEGION to our 4th July Celebration,

thank you,

Thanks for that Jarhead. The Summer Sun Splash starts at 5.30pm.

BTW I've got a poster up for the 4th July in The Olde Bell and Mrs Millwall_fan and I are planning on coming along and bringing our 3 years old. I'll certainly pass on oyur invitation!