Pepper Spray

The stall inside Tesco Lotus near the cinema usually stocks them.Easily recognised as it has swords,

knuckledusters, laser pointers etc.

They also have CS sprays and electronic stunning devices as well.

Guess your getting tooled up for the Thai Visa party! :)

pepper spray is as easy to get as a massage. what u want it for being stalked by lady boys. seriously be creful with that stuf. most thai are all tooled up with guns. unless u want ot pay a prank on someone. the choice is yours. Also i used it on myuself once. it is good for clearing people out o a room. like party gate crashers for example. like every thing it all his its uses.

just out of interest why do u want it.there are more than 1 way to tackle a problem. unles that problem is me. may be i am the hunted i just don't know it. maybe i should buy some. just in case. see u later pepper man. i am getting myself saulted !

pepper spray is as easy to get as a massage. what u want it for being stalked by lady boys. seriously be creful with that stuf. most thai are all tooled up with guns. unless u want ot pay a prank on someone. the choice is yours. Also i used it on myuself once. it is good for clearing people out o a room. like party gate crashers for example. like every thing it all his its uses.

just out of interest why do u want it.there are more than 1 way to tackle a problem. unles that problem is me. may be i am the hunted i just don't know it. maybe i should buy some. just in case. see u later pepper man. i am getting myself saulted !

:lol: Grecian 2000 should do the trick BigC!

Keeping a bottle of toilet bleach next to the door can't hurt... :rolleyes:

"Honestly officer - I was cleaning the toilet when there was this knock at the door... I opened the door and was attacked! I naturally reacted by spraying the bottle at them..." :whistling:

Or, replace toilet bleach with, boiling kettle of water, "I was making a cup of tea when there was this knock at the door..." :blink:

Personally I wouldn't want to get caught with anything illegal here like CS or Pepper Spray when legal stuff does just fine :lol:

Matt.

So Big C, you are a hunted man, stalked by lady boys and you pepper sprayed yourself. :unsure:

Illegal??? Oh I also was trying to buy some to carry with me while out hiking over the mountains.

After walking over the top from Nathon we got attacked by a (fortunately rope muzzled) vicious dog in Soi 5(?) Maenam, luckily it could not open its mouth fully but it did make us think what would happen if it had broken free.

Thought Pepper Spray handy in the backpack may prove a lifesaver to us without injuring or damaging the dog permanently.

Will have to think again, maybe Tabasco Chiili Sauce in Songkran waterpistol, is that illegal???

I had a problem myself at an old place I lived. A group of vicious soi dogs would chase me everyday on my bike and nearly had me off a couple of times. They also took a few of my friends of their bikes.

I approached the owner of the dogs, a farang lady (she had around 6 dogs there she fed regularly) she apologised and said she would give me her mobile number and I could call her whenever I wanted to leave my house, she would lock them up for me. <deleted>? :blink: I told her where to go! :annoyed:

I bought some fireworks. Parked at the top of the road and let them have it with some carefully aimed rockets. They never bothered me again. B)

Matt.

Keeping a bottle of toilet bleach next to the door can't hurt... :rolleyes:

"Honestly officer - I was cleaning the toilet when there was this knock at the door... I opened the door and was attacked! I naturally reacted by spraying the bottle at them..." :whistling:

Or, replace toilet bleach with, boiling kettle of water, "I was making a cup of tea when there was this knock at the door..." :blink:

Personally I wouldn't want to get caught with anything illegal here like CS or Pepper Spray when legal stuff does just fine :lol:

Matt.

And were they decent quality toilets Matt?

The stall inside Tesco Lotus near the cinema usually stocks them.Easily recognised as it has swords,

knuckledusters, laser pointers etc.

They also have CS sprays and electronic stunning devices as well.

Guess your getting tooled up for the Thai Visa party! :)

Pepper spray?? :blink: I might get a few helium balloons!! B)

So Big C, you are a hunted man, stalked by lady boys and you pepper sprayed yourself. :unsure:

no u have got it all wrong. i'll explain later.

can't u make it yourself. out of pepper. i am sure if u carried pepper and curry power and throw it in someones face then it might make them cough a few times at least. personaly my choice of weapon is my wife. If i let her lose then the world is on edge. have to keep her locked up for safety to the public

can't u make it yourself. out of pepper. i am sure if u carried pepper and curry power and throw it in someones face then it might make them cough a few times at least. personaly my choice of weapon is my wife. If i let her lose then the world is on edge. have to keep her locked up for safety to the public

are you sure its not the oppoiste why round bigc ??

Illegal??? Oh I also was trying to buy some to carry with me while out hiking over the mountains.

After walking over the top from Nathon we got attacked by a (fortunately rope muzzled) vicious dog in Soi 5(?) Maenam, luckily it could not open its mouth fully but it did make us think what would happen if it had broken free.

Thought Pepper Spray handy in the backpack may prove a lifesaver to us without injuring or damaging the dog permanently.

Will have to think again, maybe Tabasco Chiili Sauce in Songkran waterpistol, is that illegal???

As you are living on Samui I wouldn't give a jot for worrying about the legality of trying to defend yourself with whatever means necessary. If you are in that situation it is your life that is paramount. It's not as if the attacker is going to complain to the BIB!!

(Firearms excluded unless you have a FAC which is very difficult, but not impossible for a Farang to obtain).

The electric stun guns which will stop most things also make a horrible crackling noise which will send most dogs running for cover without hurting them. The stun guns double up as a torch so would be quite useful in your backpack.

Big C ...... pure comedy! Class.

Its not to use on humans as i can run fast its for the street dogs. I have been bitten twice already. I have not noticed the sword stall in Tesco.

the whole question is obviously a winde up. simple answer is Tescos, Bigc or street market or any market.

question is why ? i have a reputation for having a fanciantion with weapons and Arsenal. ( sorry not the footie team ).

Think someone is casting a rode out there trying to winde me up. well if it isn;t then u have your answer. Happy Spraying )))). By the way if u see a lady boy don't hesitate to sray it. I want to see if it works as a detergent to lady boy infestation.

cheers

seriously i wonder if it would work on Geckos. as i do have a gecko problem in my pump room.

actually u have just hit me with something. sometimes people spray there houses to stop mosquitos from coming in. but u have to leave the house for a few houra. maybe u could do the same with pepper spray when u pop out for a few hours.

now that would be worth doing.