Credit Card Fraud

Lawnmower

I know this is a common scam, but just a warning.

My brother and family were recently out to see me in Thailand. On their return they found a number of fraudulent entries on their credit card statements. The only place they used the card before the entries, was a shop called SKD suits in MBK, Bangkok.

I didn't even think to warn him about possible fraud if he used the card, but i definitely will for anyone else that comes.

I know a couple of guys who had monies taken out of their account fraudulently and they both pinned it down to Fitness First on Sukhumvit.

Now thats quite a surprise, considering it is a world wide company, but saying that i had my card done in tgi fridays by sukhumvit 1, now gone i think

It happens everywhere.

The good thing is that you're protected and will not have the pay the fraudulent charges.

Of course, how painless that is, depends on your card supplier.

(I'm looking forward to chip cards, then I won't have to worry about this)

I know this is a common scam, but just a warning.

My brother and family were recently out to see me in Thailand. On their return they found a number of fraudulent entries on their credit card statements. The only place they used the card before the entries, was a shop called SKD suits in MBK, Bangkok.

I didn't even think to warn him about possible fraud if he used the card, but i definitely will for anyone else that comes.

Have you even bothered visiting the shop and reporting it to the police?