Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

2. 54

Wine In Checked Baggage

3. 6

Words sentences that are offensive

4. 30

Tobbaco

5. 14

Why Does Kamala Harris Disrespect Minorities by Imitating their Accents.?

6. 2

Pickup Truck Driver Falls Asleep, Crashes into 2 Motorcycles, Leaving 1 Dead & 1 Injured

7. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

8. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

9. 2

Fatal Motorcycle Accident Near Pattaya Claims One Life

10. 25

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

11. 105

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

12. 509

Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

13. 1,007

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

Odd Jobs

Sao Jiang Mai

Good afternoon! I am looking to find people with really odd jobs in Chiang Mai. The weirder the better - legal of course! If you or any of your friends have a weird job, and you don't mind sharing it with me, could you please tell me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! Pim

There was a post about a year ago with photo's of these 2 Thai guys cleaning out a drain. They got into it submerged up to their chins in very dirty and most likely very smelly too. Would surely be right up your alley, I think it was in Bangkok somewhere though.

sao jiang mai.

re .... I am looking to find .... thai ? ....people with really odd jobs in Chiang Mai.

one of the strangest jobs ive seen thais do here was these two women washing and cleaning EVERY

buddha image , elephant ,china doll , pot , etc and the spirit house outside a bank near chiang mai gate.

they had a motorsai and sidecar full of steps , cleaning stuff , water bottles etc ready for the next one...... strange job : )

dave2 post-42592-072720300 1277309985_thumb.jp

OK its common but the guy who goes around on a motorcycle giving you your electric bill .He also has to photograph your meter with a camera .I was watching the guy do it today and could not believe how quickly he managed to do our street .

sao jiang mai.

re .... I am looking to find .... thai ? ....people with really odd jobs in Chiang Mai.

one of the strangest jobs ive seen thais do here was these two women washing and cleaning EVERY

buddha image , elephant ,china doll , pot , etc and the spirit house outside a bank near chiang mai gate.

they had a motorsai and sidecar full of steps , cleaning stuff , water bottles etc ready for the next one...... strange job : )

dave2 post-42592-072720300 1277309985_thumb.jp

Love your pictures man laugh.gif. u seem to have pictures of really everything in CM

how about watering the trees at thapae gate ... does that count ?

this is the simon hoist from the fire station almost opposite siam tv on the inside of the south moat road

they spent nearly all day pumping water from the moat to water every tree at thapae gate 2 april 10

enjoy ... dave2

ps ... martijn12345 .... thanks : )post-42592-011084200 1277381264_thumb.jp

There was a post about a year ago with photo's of these 2 Thai guys cleaning out a drain. They got into it submerged up to their chins in very dirty and most likely very smelly too. Would surely be right up your alley, I think it was in Bangkok somewhere though.

Ive seen them too in Bangkok.

They did not seem to worry about all the germs in the street drain. :bah: