Undercover Tourist Police Arrest More Illegal Football Gamblers Around South Pattaya

Rimmer

Undercover Tourist Police arrest more illegal football gamblers around South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Late on Thursday Night, a press conference was held at the Tourist Police Special Investigations Unit based in North Pattaya to announce further arrests of persons involved in illegal football gambling. Police Major Atapong, the Inspector-in-Charge of the normally secretive unit, announce the arrest of Khun Mahawan aged 39, Khun Anuchart aged 43, Khun Manat aged 28 and Khun Jareun aged 46 who were arrested in separate locations around Pattaya.

Full story with pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One

2010-06-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Why are the Tourist Police involved with such operations? Shouldn't this be the work of the Soi 9 Station officers?

The Tourist Police undercover unit would be better employed along the Beach Road, rooting out the Katoeys who's pick-pocketing activities regularly bring misery, distress and inconvenience to their foreign victims, and help give Pattaya such a bad reputation.

Pheeewwww!!! I'm glad they took these thugs off the streets......now, everytime I leave the house I won't have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure that a gambler is trying to sneak up on me.

The streets of Pattaya are now safe!

So please sleep well tonight….no need to worry about gamblers climbing thru your window.