Bore Hole Contractor

petercr

I'm considering a bore hole for my next property and would appreciate any information on bore hole contactors local to Hua Hin/Pranburi area.

Also interested in recent costs for bore hole and local authority permit

Thanks

:rolleyes:

If you intend to use the water from the bore hole for topping-up a swimming pool I would be very careful, as this can cause all kinds of problems with the 'balance of the water' and can even need special filtration techniques for the water to be of useable quality because of the high chemical content. For garden use I don't suppose that it will make much difference. Try and find somebody that has got a borehole locally and get them to give you a sample of the water and have it tested before you go ahead. There is no point in spending a lot of money only to find that the water is useless for its purpose.

I would check with your water delivery people.

I have just had one done here in Ban Ampur (Pattaya). It was organised by my land lord, but I was surprised to see my friendly people that delivered my water drilling the bore.

Can I thank cheshiremusicman for his comments. I have a small pool that I have drained to clean, and was going to fill it back up. I guess for now I will get the water truck in to do the job. Thanks for your comment.