Uncle Boonmee Coming To Krabi'S Cinema?

lalinda

Hi there,

Does anyone know if we have any hope of seeing Ubcle Boonmee at the cinema in Krabi? And if so, would it have subtitles?

I guess I am asking for a lot here!

Thanks in advance.

Just now premiering in BKK, no announcements on countrywide yet, have not seen anything about subtitles.

Does lalinda stand for "Los Angeles Linda"

BR, GOM

Hi there,

Does anyone know if we have any hope of seeing Ubcle Boonmee at the cinema in Krabi? And if so, would it have subtitles?

Thanks in advance.

Just now premiering in BKK, no announcements on countrywide yet, have not seen anything about subtitles.

BR, GOM

No, it's a Thai nickname I was given by friends. It's a frilly Thai word describing the flow of water apparently.

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.

BR, GOM

No, it's a Thai nickname I was given by friends. It's a frilly Thai word describing the flow of water apparently.

Gotcha, I hear it used almost the same as "ching" , there will be some converstion and one of the people conversing just throws out there......... "la" . To me it sounds like an "uh-huh" or "really".

It's showing in Bangkok at one cinema, SFX Emporium, until 25 July. Since there is only one print of the film for the time being, it's not likely to go to Krabi. It may go to Chiang Mai.

Thanks for that :)

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.

BR, GOM

Gotcha, I hear it used almost the same as "ching" , there will be some converstion and one of the people conversing just throws out there......... "la" . To me it sounds like an "uh-huh" or "really".

Yeah, I hear that a lot too, and have always wondered if it's just used in the southern dialect. They add some sounds on for example - 'pai nai?' is 'pai nai a?'...'tham arai a?' 'gin arai a?' etc etc