One Way Tickets

JohnRichard

:o We are going to be relocating to LOS next year on permanent basis. Question I have is do any airlines offer one way fare from USA to LOS, that are

cheaper than a roundtrip ticket? My suspicion is that I can probably pay 50% more for a one way ticket than what a roundtrip would cost, :D but just hoping there is some other option. Thanks- :D JOHN

One way from the airline should be cheaper than r/t but you may find bucket shops selling r/t cheaper than the airline one way. Check Sunday newspaper travel sections for current price from the bucket shops or give them a call.

It's a very long swim. :o

:o Liontamer- Sorry but when we get out of the USA we have no intention of ever returning for any reason. There are worse places than the USA but there is no place that is more hypocritical when comparing rhetoric to reality. You are welcomed everywhere to fight blantant evil, but in the USA you can't even question it. We just hope to get out of here before they start interring us in GITMO.

Thanks but I'll take a ONE-WAY ticket. JOHN

:D  Liontamer- Sorry but when we get out of the USA we have no intention of ever returning for any reason. There are worse places than the USA but there is no place that is more hypocritical when comparing rhetoric to reality.  You are welcomed everywhere to fight blantant evil, but in the USA you can't even question it. We just hope to get out of here before they start interring us in GITMO.

Thanks but I'll take a ONE-WAY ticket.  JOHN

Just wondering what that is all about? Why did you join a Thai forum if you hate the place so much? :o

:D  Liontamer- Sorry but when we get out of the USA we have no intention of ever returning for any reason. There are worse places than the USA but there is no place that is more hypocritical when comparing rhetoric to reality.  You are welcomed everywhere to fight blantant evil, but in the USA you can't even question it. We just hope to get out of here before they start interring us in GITMO.

Just wondering what that is all about? Why did you join a Thai forum if you hate the place so much? :D

If you read again: :D

We are going to be relocating to LOS next year on permanent basis

Sorry but when we get out of the USA we have no intention of ever returning for any reason

Self-explanatory or have I missed something? :o

Why did you join a Thai forum if you hate the place so much

Not sure where this comes from?

Ivan

:D

Just wondering what that is all about? Why did you join a Thai forum if you hate the place so much? :D

If you read again: :D

We are going to be relocating to LOS next year on permanent basis

Sorry but when we get out of the USA we have no intention of ever returning for any reason

Self-explanatory or have I missed something? :o

Why did you join a Thai forum if you hate the place so much

Not sure where this comes from?

Ivan

:D

:D Sorry me just being a bloody idiot :D I do apologise op left me brain in my other pair of trousers