Need Some Help With Problems Eldsat Sattelite Companyh

elnagtegaal

Hi, I would like to ask you people how to move on with the following problem.

In December last year I bought a Sattelite receiver from www.eldsat.com, when I received the Receiver all the plastic of screens etc was already removed, the remote control had already traces of use, and there was a scratch in the plastic screen of the receiver also the sticker ont he site gave a date of 3 months earlier.

I have complained about it and and send back the receiver as I wanted a new one and not a used one.

It cost me almost a month after calling for my product etc before I received the Receiver back, I even have been treatened by this guy.

Any way the receiver was the same one so I had an used receiver for what I normally wouldnt pay the full amount.

Now after 5 months the receiver stoped working so I send emails (around 6 or 7) I called several times always you need to put a number so they call you back.

I have send my receiver for repair on the 4th of June and never had any response on emails, telephone calls or whatever.

So what I would like to know is if I can go to police station asI find this stealing from clients.

THey received the Receiver what I have send signed, and never heard something back so the guy got my money and my receiver this is stealing from clients.

The guy is English and I can tell you that Im very dissapointed, and learned my lesson.

Buy something local, I bought a new receiver and when I have a problem they guy is in ours here to help me.

Thanks in advance.

elnagtegaal Chiang Mai