40-60Sqm Apart. Req. End Sept-End Oct 2010

Hi all

I need accommodation for one month in the central area of Bkk. The tickets are: arrival 27/09 departure 27/10. I prefer a westerner owner (no disrespect to all other decent owners)the reason being that I may have a chance of receiving back the deposit. As simple as that) I do not expect of course the offered yearly rate. The apartment should have good facilities (pool gym, sauna) UBC. A garden will be a welcome bonus. Fully furnished with full kitchen and if possible a washing machine.

I am not quoting a price but for a good small apartment a yearly rate could be of the order of 20-26k. Well, If this amount is beefed up to a certain extend, then there may be a success.I want to avoid a serviced apartment because I do not need their services. My young Filipina wife is quite capable of cleaning the house herself. We are non smokers and non drinkers.

thank you

Mario

We got 1 Bredroom apartment in Central of Bangkok for your one month stay and guaranteed deposit back

If you interested call me: +(0)81-9394425, or PM me

Room type: 54.1 sq.m.

1 bedroom , 1 bathroom, open Living, dinning and kitchen area (LDK) with balcony

located on the 6th FLoor, in corner and not sharing wall with any other room. ensuring maximum privacy. The balcony of the room face the canal and has no high rise building opposite, therefore ensure maximum privacy and air circulation

Price: 25,000 BHT/month

- Condo One @ Siam

- Soi Kasemson 3 (same soi as Siam @ Siam hotel), Pathumwan, Bangkok

- Opposite national stadium and MBK shopping mall

- BTS (skytrain): 250m (5 min) from National Stadium station, right in front of the soi, direct line to Silom business area.

- One BTS station away from BTS Siam station (shopping district)

- 5 min walk to MBK centre

- 10-15 min walk to Siam Discovery Centre and Siam square and Siam Paragon

- 15 min walk to Chularongkorn University and Tessco-Lotus hypermart

- Next to Bangkok Art and Cultural Centre

The condo is brand new (ready to move in late 2009) a 8 story high building with 147 units 1-2 bedrooms, ensuring peace and privacy.

* fully furnish with:TV (the building has the easy access to cables TV but you have to contact for the service). refrigeratormicrowave ovenelectric-plugin cooking stoveAirCon (A/C) in both living and bedroomqueen-size bedwardrobe2 small bookshelfsofa dining table and chiars

*Apartment amenities:

- Parking space

- Fitness room (gym)

- Swimming pool

- Laundry room (with coin-slot washing machines and tumble dryers)

- Lounge with wireless access

- 24 hr security

- reception office For pictures, please see here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=210396&id=1601850094&l=8f2a809713

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral