Iphone 4

lily128

Hi guys,

Have anyone ever seen in person or even touched the Iphone 4 yet? I saw a shop online website that someone help an iphone 4 and explained about its function. I was surprised as thought it hadnt been out to market yet. They said the price for it would be over 1000 USD. Is it true?

Lily- from Clarity IT

Edited by lily128

Ive got one, the 16gb version. I just moved back to Thailand and honestly I'm trying to get rid of it. Ive got a Droid I just picked up and for me it's much better. I had the reception issue when I was in LA but it wasn't often that I expierenced the problem. Overall the phone is great and if it wasn't given to me at the price I got it at, I would of never picked it up. But I'm also not a big Apple fan. A few of my friends here though are in love with it. Obviously it's user preference. If anyone wants to see the phone or check it out, I'm more then happy to let you take a look at it.

Ive got one, the 16gb version. I just moved back to Thailand and honestly I'm trying to get rid of it. Ive got a Droid I just picked up and for me it's much better. I had the reception issue when I was in LA but it wasn't often that I expierenced the problem. Overall the phone is great and if it wasn't given to me at the price I got it at, I would of never picked it up. But I'm also not a big Apple fan. A few of my friends here though are in love with it. Obviously it's user preference. If anyone wants to see the phone or check it out, I'm more then happy to let you take a look at it.

Hey it sounds cool, i'd like to ask how much you want to get rid of it? ^^

Me too!

Me too!

your iphone 4 is from the states?

Just bought one at Wave Phone MBK (B13) for my GF. 57.5k Not bad compared to the other dealers. However still a f*cking rip off :)

What's a Wave Phone?

A shop that sells mobile phones.

Forget about U.S. iPhone 4. It's SIM locked and currently no way to unlock. Even when there is, I recommend to stay clear from them as they re-lock with every firmware upgrade. It's a huge pain. Better buy a factory unlocked phone from the U.K., HK, Singapore, Thailand (when it comes) etc.

Just had an email from a mate , he's just been playing with one in Pattaya ( Central Festival Mall )

a snip at 88,000 Baht :whistling:

88k ??????????? killing me......... can i get discount ?lol

Just had an email from a mate , he's just been playing with one in Pattaya ( Central Festival Mall )

Man and to think I have to wait 3 more weeks for mine coming from the UK, for all of 23k baht.... :P

Man and to think I have to wait 3 more weeks for mine coming from the UK, for all of 23k baht.... :P

Does it come with the free bumper?

:rolleyes:

Does it come with the free bumper?

Yep. I had ordered a bumper just in case, so now that will be free. They only charge the credit card when the order is shipping so still time to make adjustments to the final price.

• Like 1