I Want To Order An Airsoft Gun Into Thailand

I want to order a Tokyo Marui L96 into thailand but not sure will i get away with it, Airsoft is supposedly illegal in thailand but there are fields and shops everywhere...

Can somebody that has ordered a gun over seas please PLEASE tell me i will be able to do this because i am itching to order this gun, i have asked in a place in pattaya, and they asked 14000+baht for this gun without anything no bipod no scope but if i order off the net its going to cost me 15,373+baht with bipod, gun bag, extra magazine and speed loader...

So please somebody tell me i will be able to do this PLEASE!! lol;)

Thanks!

There are at least 10 airsoft shops at Saphan Lek at the West end of Yaowaraj Rd (China-town). Several more airsoft shops along Yaowaraj rd. I heard there are a few shops at Seacon Square. A few threads have already been written on airsoft or BB gun topics on TV.

Don't even think of trying to bring in Airsoft guns into Thailand. Not worth the problem.

There are at least 10 airsoft shops at Saphan Lek at the West end of Yaowaraj Rd (China-town). Several more airsoft shops along Yaowaraj rd. I heard there are a few shops at Seacon Square. A few threads have already been written on airsoft or BB gun topics on TV.

Don't even think of trying to bring in Airsoft guns into Thailand. Not worth the problem.

Is it really that bad? iv read other threads before and some have said dont, but some have said no problem... so i dont know, but im looking for a really good L96, one guy i know bought his for 4700 baht! i dont know where to go...

• 1 month later...

I've been looking at Hong Kong for a supply, but they won't ship to Thailand due to having too much problem with customs. They will ship Airsoft gun parts but not the whole gun in one. Airsoft in Hong Kong is far cheaper than here in Thailand, including shipping, but as I've said "too much problem with customs". I think importers have a deal with "customs" to keep prices high.

Edited by sinbin