I Am Getting Evils From Inside My Hotel

westybrook

I have no idea what this guys problem is but it sure is freaking me out. I moved in to a nice condo not too long ago. Rent is cheap and I like it, great location. At first the security man was very friendly and cheerful. One night I bought home a woman, I could tell from his eyes that he didn't like that. Anyway I have continued to bring home women for me to enjoy at night, and now he is going crazy I'm sure. He gives me a look like he wants to kill me :(

What do you think he's problem is? Does he hate falangs?

At night he sometimes walks along the corridor, I know it's him because I can hear he's keys. The other night I could hear him standing outside my door as I was sleeping. He must have been there for a good 2-3 mins.

Anyway lastnight he again came to my door, and tried to open this time with his key. I had a woman there, and we both started screaming as I could see the door open. I had the chain on, thank goodness. I was screaming at the top of my voice for help because I thought I was sure to die. I pulled the fridge next to the door, just in case he comes back.

I don't know what to do now because I have paid 3 months rent already.

What should I do?

This is a pic of the bed we were in at the time.

post-19052-046790500 1278429604_thumb.jp

moved in to a nice condo not too long ago.

It doesn't look like a nice condo to me.

EDIT: Or sound like one for that matter. Just move.

Edited by Slip

Ha ha ha. You started screaming?

Alright Ned Flounders! This is what you do.

Wait until first thing in the morning and then get the hel_l out of there.

Or grow some and open the door to confront the looney.

I was thinking of moving, and most people who come to visit me, I feel can't wait to leave. It would be nicer if there were windows in the room too.

Damm security man.

Like I said he seemed nice at first, I took a picture of him.

post-19052-034692400 1278431164_thumb.jp