Need To Get A Work Visa Through My Company

I want to get a visa through the small company that I own (I've owned it for about 8 years, but have had a visa and work permit through another company until now). First, can anyone tell me what requirements both monetary and otherwise that I must fulfill before applying, second, what paperwork is necessary, third, do I have to leave the country to get the visa (I am currently here on a tourist visa) and forth, how long does it usually take once all the requirements are met before the visa is issued?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

there are two things to consider. First there are the requirements for getting a work permit. Than there are the criteria for getting an extension of stay, which are much stricter and require tax documents showing enough profit over the last two years. <br><br>With a tourist visa you will need to leave the country and first apply for the work permit at the labour office. Labour will give you a wp3 receipt which indicates that you will get a WP once you have the correct visa. Without the wp3 receipt you will not get a WP in the region and would have to go to Australia with company documents.<br><br>Others will give you more precise information, but an important factor is if you have a Thai wife or not.<br>