Uk Visa For Pregnant Thai G/F Tourist Or Fiancee' Visa !?

Sorry if the information is already posted - I have been looking for ideas for the past 4 hours !

scenario is:

I have been with my thai g/f for 2 years - she was given a 6 months tourist visa (on second attempt) and went back to thailand on 21 March 2010 (visa expired on 23 March) - I went back for songran to see the family etc.... and she is now pregnant, baby due around 6 Jan. We are both happy about the baby and are trying to decide on what to do now in terms of, do I move to thailand or does she come here to live - ideally my wife wants to have the baby in England and be around my family (strange I know!). She does now own a house and some land in her name, details not in last visa app.

1) Am I correct thinking for a further tourist or fiancee' (with intent to get married) visa you need to wait at least 6 months from when you return to thailand to reapply? therefore around 24 Sept ?

2) if they know at the time of application you are pregnant the chances of being granted either visa is remote or no chance !!! ? - assume all other factors ok, i.e income and intent to return.. and complied with previous visa

3) I know the formalities to comply with to ensure that the baby has dual nationality assuming the baby is born in Thailand, once the baby has a uk passport, is it then better to apply for a visa for my g/f at this stage ?

4) Assuming she was granted a visa, the sign of her being pregnant can leave to her visa being revoked at this end ?

........ any other (sensible) ideas ?

thanks

Assuming you have to wait for 6 months, say 24 September before reapply