Biden's Polling Puzzle Is He In Denial?

3 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I would bet my life there will be no debate. They are currently configuring the DNC convention so he will only give prerecorded, presumably heavily edited blurbs. He can't even show up at his own parties convention.

Well then, if you reputation for havinag any insightfullness has only real time faiure as to you predicting anything correctly!!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Waiting for the announcement of biden leaving the campaign trail. C'mon if we're honest we know its going to happen. Trump's pick for VP will probably further his lead.

Even though you have in the recent past admitted Trumps baggage will cost him the election? What is in this for you continuing to say this BS

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Well then, if you reputation for havinag any insightfullness has only real time faiure as to you predicting anything correctly!!

The fact that they are making the DNC convention a remote event is no prediction it is already being planned. 

3 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Even though you have in the recent past admitted Trumps baggage will cost him the election? What is in this for you continuing to say this BS

Hey, I'm sure its hard letting go of your dream of biden winning. But the warning signs are there. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Hey, I'm sure its hard letting go of your dream of biden winning. But the warning signs are there. 

Indeed denial is all over this forum too

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

I share Bidens confidence as I reley on the recent past actual experiences. And where is you confidence coming from?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The problem is, the Biden admin keeps telling people everything is okay and their perception is wrong. That doesn't sell well when you need $100k to have the same lifestyle that took $65k not that long ago. Add to the fact that many minorities have had it up to their ears with being pandered to while they fill their schools, rec centers and motels with immigrants. 

The DNC is even afraid of their core constituents and are planning to have a virtual convention because they are afraid of what should have been their conventional base. 

is Biden in denial? No, he isn't self aware enough. He scoffs and laughs from behind his ice cream cone at even the slightest criticism. He seems to think he is some sort of old, tough guy cool, like Eastwood in the film Gran Turismo. 

the reality is he is so out of touch he needs every interaction scripted and the Easter Bunny needs to intervene at times to stop him from making a complete fool of himself in public. 

If he loses it will be in large part because of the minority vote that is feeling betrayed.

When I retired 4 yrs ago making low 100's K yearly I thought I was doing good. Guess I was wrong. So hard to imagine the damage biden has done to America.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

When I retired 4 yrs ago making low 100K yearly I thought I was doing good. Guess I was wrong. So hard to imagine the damage biden has done to America.

4 years ago it was good. You can still live in that in a low cost area if you are careful. I am counting taxes in the equation. If you have $60k after taxes you are doing okay. Remember that those making 100k with retirement obligations are only probably coming out of it with $5,000 a month. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1