Sense Or Ship Or Paranoia?

msg362

I'm new to this, and have spent several day starting to construct a website using 'supergreen', a UK/US host. Very nice. Everything working fine. Then last night it seizes up. Lots of emails to the support team, who are REALLY good BTW. With help I find an alternative route to access some parts. They trace the route and I appear connected and there are no issues at their end. Using a VPN doesn't improve things. After lots of work, I start to get a VERY slow connection, then finally around 2.00 pm today, I get the line back, but slow. Now, 6.00 pm, it's back up to speed.

One thing they found ( about 1.00 pm today) is that my password had been changed- who did that? When it was reset I started to get limited access which improved over time

Neither they nor I did anything but TIT, Who did it?

PS if Yaabaa reads this, I'm sorry I have no proof, you just have to believe me. Maybe I'll write a paper for a magazine ( sorry learned journal) and get it peer reviewed, but in the meantime, please just hold on in there. Darkened rooms are recommended

Just got this reply from Supergreen, Not sure it explains it!

supergreenhosting could be slow for you sometimes because the site supergreenhosting.com is hosted on a few different servers. Your routing to these servers are different. If some router between you and our servers works badly for you it could cause the mentioned problem.

--